address, Salt Lake City, UT 84115 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Wish Blossom Flowers

My name is Susie Young and I created Wish Blossom Flowers to bring beauty and joy to others. From the time I was a little girl, I was obsessed with flowers. My mother would take me out and teach me all their names, and I soaked it up like a sponge. We would walk all over the hills of our beautiful ranch in Wyoming. I would forage wildflowers and make magical gifts for others. Then, when I was a young designer with fistfuls of dreams I saved all my money to buy flowers to dry and create. Now as a professional floral artist, I feel as if I share a part of myself with those that I design for, capturing their ideas to create something uniquely their own. I love when a bride’s eyes glow with happiness and tears, because of the beauty of their bouquet and decor. Wishes are granted, dreams are created and memories are made. I want to be able to work with those that dream and have a vision for their special day. I love to create lush, romantic designs with movement and texture.

I am committed to a singular goal - to create personalized, handcrafted, flower arrangements and decor, reflecting each client’s unique sense of beauty and place. I have over 21 years of experience and a personally trained staff that shares a passion for flowers and color design. Services are priced to meet that goal, regardless of the size of your event. And, as all great events start with detailed planning, I invite you to meet with me for an initial consultation where we will discuss your budget, style, and vision. Call and schedule your appointment, so that I can work with you on your gorgeous event!

The Story of Our Name

I decided to use the name Wish Blossom because of my daughter, Meilie, who used to frolic in our yard and gather dandelions. She would then say to me "Look mama this is a wish blossom!" and she would proceed to blow on the seeds and be dreaming of something wonderful. This was truly inspiring to me as a young mom, and I loved that she could dream. Dreams are possibilities for the future, and everyone needs them, especially if they are impractical, fun or outrageous. So dream and make wishes!!

A special thank you to all the photographers who provided photos of which include the works of Claire Marika Photography, Pepper Nix Photography, Elisha Braithwaite Photography, Grey Giraffe Photography,
Emma Matheson Photography, Val Marie Photography, Tyler Rye Photography and Miranda Murdock Photography.

Follow Wish Blossom Flowers on
Bride Bouquet
wishblossom 0006 51 1939801 158145611591154

9 Reviews for Wish Blossom Flowers

Brittanie Young · Married on 02/17/2020

AMAZING! Susie is an amazing florist!

Susie is so fun to work with. She is very professional and kind but most importantly she knows her stuff. She has a true eye for beauty and is a real artist.

Sent on 02/17/2020

Wish Blossom Flowers's reply:

Britt, thanks so much for sharing this. I truly appreciate your sincere remarks. Your wedding is still a favorite.

Monica Marostica · Married on 08/03/2019

Mountain Wedding supplies with Wild Flowers from the greatest florist!

Susie is a dream florist to work with! She is so knowledgeable, so energetic, and so passionate! It’s clear how much she loves her work and flowers! She blew us away with how she put our wedding floral visions into reality. She nailed it. I had the prettiest wedding bouquet and the isle and tables were gorgeous. Susie was responsive to our ideas, feedback, and ran with it. And when it started to hail on our dreamy outdoor wedding, she literally ran to collect the flowers and arranged them inside for our plan b wedding ceremony - AND she does such quality work, that the flowers still looked amazing! She is literally the sweetest and we can not recommend her enough!

Sent on 02/17/2020

Wish Blossom Flowers's reply:

Monica, your incredible. I asked for a review and you left pictures too! Thanks so much for sharing this and being so real. You were a dream bride with a definite vision and I just loved designing for you! I will always remember your wedding! Thanks so much for sharing this. I truly appreciate your sincere remarks.

Wish Blossom Flowers Pricing

Wish Blossom Flowers Price Rates

Wish Blossom Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 250
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 45
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 22
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 65
    $ 100
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor