Kaci Lou Photography

830 N 500 W, Bountiful, UT 84010 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,400
Availability Check your date

About Kaci Lou Photography

Hello, I'm Kaci Lou! I love working with adventurous, outdoorsy couples because we get to make some pretty amazing memories exploring beautiful locations together. I am honored to show people the beauty in themselves, in their relationships, and this world.

My photography style is bright and warm which I feel like captures the joy of the wedding day. My posing is natural and fun, I will give you lots of direction and give you prompts that will bring out your true self. I promise we will have a blast! If you are looking for a photographer that will also dance with you at the reception, then I'm your gal ;)

I am based out of Bountiful, Utah but have photographed weddings in Logan, Ogden, Park City, Salt Lake City, Provo, Draper, South Jordan, Sandy, and frequently drive south for weddings in Southern Utah and Arizona. I have very affordable and simple travel pricing and would love to be your destination wedding photographer!

I went to college for photography and always loved photography, but it wasn't until I photographed my first wedding that I found my true calling. I love love! Hundreds of couples later and over 50 weddings under my belt and published photos, I know how to make anyone look amazing and showcase every wedding in the most beautiful way.

Follow Kaci Lou Photography on

Up close of rings
Up close of rings

Kaci Lou Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 830 N 500 W Bountiful, Utah, UT 84010 See on map