6018 Canton Center Road, Canton, MI 48187 Map · Phone number

About Showroom of Elegance

Showroom of Elegance has been a leader in fine jewelry since 2000, featuring a showroom nearly double the size of most jewelry stores in Metro Detroit. The store is owned by Linda Robin, and managed by Bill Daniels. Sales and clerical staff includes: Jody, Felicia, Bob and Linda. Our jeweler is Tom and Melanie handles some community relations for the Showroom of Elegance. With over 3,000 square feet in our store, we stock one of the area's largest collections of jewelry.

Most importantly at the Showroom of Elegance our focus remains on the customer and their quest to find the perfect piece of jewelry to say exactly what it is they are trying to say. We thoroughly understand that there is more to purchasing a fine piece of jewelry than just the jewelry itself. We are here to help you get it just right!

What Our Customers Say

showroomLogojpg
6277CP
6285TW

3 Reviews for Showroom of Elegance

I love Showroom of Elegance. They have treated us SO well and were very accommodating. I never felt like they were being pushy, and they educated us on everything we needed to know. We visited other jewelers and didn't receive half as good of service. 5 stars!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Shaina · Married on 10/06/2007

They were very professional and very patient as we made our selections!

Sent on 03/06/2008

3.0

My experience here was varied. Several staff were very helpful and interested in helping me find what I was looking for; however, my experience with one of the saleswomen ruined it for me. She tried to push an item I explicitly said I didn't want and was condescending when I continued to try to find what I was looking for. I won't go back.

Sent on 01/17/2016

Showroom of Elegance FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• 6018 Canton Center Road Canton, 48187 See on map