Pittsburgh, PA 15236 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 48
  • Real Weddings 1

About ShoFilms

ShoFilms is unlike your typical wedding video service. No longer will your videographer be planted in the back corner with a giant camera mounted on a tripod. We tell your story, capture moments throughout your day, and provide you with a beautiful film. The best day of your life deserves to be remembered with a fresh, cutting edge, cinematic film for you to share for years to come.

Our mission is to capture the special moments of your life in full cinematic HD. We strive for quality, superior service, and building lasting relationships with our clients.

Email: info@shofilms.com

Image19

• Videos 16

14 Reviews for ShoFilms

Lauren · Married on 07/22/2017

We could not be happier with Shofilms. On your wedding day you want to capture every single moment while still feeling comfortable and natural- these guys nailed it! Jordan & Chris were absolutely amazing and didn’t miss one second! Their professionalism was evident and their great personalities made it so much fun! Our teaser was magical and we cannot wait to see the rest of the footage! Highly highly recommended!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Cindy · Married on 07/15/2016

Paul and his team are AMAZINGGGGG!!!!!!! Paul's creativity and calm demeanor make him a pleasure to work with. After I saw what he did for my cousin's wedding, I knew he had to do mine! His work is phenomenal and he is undeniably the best at what he does. I highly recommend ShoFilms to anyone with high expectations and a value for memories that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Erika · Married on 10/21/2015

Oh my goodness ShoFilms knocked our wedding video out of the PARK! Everything was documented so beautifully and artistically. I wanted "wow" factor and I defiantly got it!

I HIGHLY recommend a package that includes a next day teaser. It was SO fun to wake up the day after our wedding to such an awesome recap of our love story.

I am a creative by trade and a bit of a micromanager. I don't think I could hand the reigns over to anyone else BUT Paul and his team.

Shofilms were both professional and FUN on our wedding day and made us feel super comfortable.

We are SO in love with our wedding feature and we will cherish these memories forever.

Future brides, secure ShoFilms FAST, you won't regret it!

Sent on 03/08/2017

ShoFilms FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,900.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD

Real Weddings

• Wenning Entertainment
    Wenning Entertainment Wedding DJs

ShoFilms is a Top Notch Company and does amazing work!!

• Divine Celebrations
    Divine Celebrations Wedding Planners

We LOVE working with ShoFilms!! They are creative, fun, and so flexible to work with! Capturing your event in motion, literally!!

• Kiss and Makeup
    Kiss and Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

The most phenomenal wedding films I have ever seen have been produced by the geniuses at ShoFilms. To recommend them highly is an understatement. Brilliant!

• Pittsburgh, 15236 See on map