San Jose, CA 95112 Map · Phone number

About Shirrell Beauty

Shirrell Beauty is a professional makeup and hair service based in Northern California.

Leslie Tong, founder and lead makeup artist for Shirrell Beauty, began the business out of her love for makeup and beauty products and her passion for inspiring women of all ages to feel good about themselves.

The mission of Shirrell Beauty is to make you look like "you" at your best on your special day. We do this by working closely with you to ensure that your makeup matches your unique personality and style. We know you'll be delighted to see yourself looking your very best.

Follow Shirrell Beauty on

bcaa8185156b3d88 JillianPatrickWeddingHighlights 30
fullsizerender

5 Reviews for Shirrell Beauty

Sharon · Getting married on 08/03/2019

Leslie and her team is absolutely AMAZING!! She was extremely accommodating and an overall pleasure to work with. My brother got married a couple of months ago and she did our Makeup & Hair for all the ladies on the Grooms side!! Majority of my family traveled from England and so it was hard to get exact numbers, but Leslie was very understanding and never pressured me about deadlines and giving her a final total. Everything went super smooth and her work is absolutely perfection. One of my favorites things about Leslie and her team is how organized they were!! They showed up to my house super early and practically set up a salon in my house. They were extremely professional and so easy to talk to. My entire party was able to explain exactly what we wanted. Her pricing was the best!! I contacted numerous stylists and she was the most organized, polite, and reasonably priced. I highly recommend Leslie for all of your hair/makeup services! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/02/2017
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/03/2015

I'm so glad I found Leslie!! She did such a beautiful job on my mother and I for my wedding. I have problematic skin and acne scars, and none of that was visible on my wedding day! She was a complete joy to be able to have around me. I couldn't stop commenting on how soft and gentle she was, it so relaxing :) From the moment I did my makeup consultation, all the way to my wedding day, she was truly 100% professional, and took notes and photos and everything she did. I HIGHLY recommend Leslie for not only her beautiful makeup, but she also did my hair. She made my short hair look long, which I still get compliments on. You won't regret having Leslie be a apart of your special day!! I have nothing but positive things to say about her!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Julie · Married on 10/12/2014

Can't say enough about Leslie with Shirrell Beauty. She is amazing and I could not have been happier that I chose her. After trying out several artists I knew I found the right one the first 5mins with her. Leslie is very professional, detailed oriented, flexible and understood the vision I had for my bridal hair/make up. My entire bridal party loved her and kept talking about how great their makeup looked at the end of the night. I would recommend her to other bride to be's as she is so great to work with. A true professional...thanks Leslie for making my day so special!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Shirrell Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling