Shirrell Beauty

San Jose, CA View map

Shirrell Beauty is a professional makeup and hair service based in Northern California.

Leslie Tong, founder and lead makeup artist for Shirrell Beauty, began the business out of her love for makeup and beauty products and her passion for inspiring women of all ages to feel good about themselves.

The mission of Shirrell Beauty is to make you look like "you" at your best on your special day. We do this by working closely with you to ensure that your makeup matches your unique personality and style. We know you'll be delighted to see yourself looking your very best.

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$115

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Sharon Married on 08/03/2019
    Leslie and her team is absolutely AMAZING!! She was extremely accommodating and an overall pleasure to work with. My brother got married a couple of months ago and she did our Makeup & Hair for all the ladies on the Grooms side!! Majority of my family traveled from England and so it was hard to get exact numbers, but Leslie was very understanding and never pressured me about deadlines and giving her a final total. Everything went super smooth and her work is absolutely perfection. One of my favorites things about Leslie and her team is how organized they were!! They showed up to my house super early and practically set up a salon in my house. They were extremely professional and so easy to talk to. My entire party was able to explain exactly what we wanted. Her pricing was the best!! I contacted numerous stylists and she was the most organized, polite, and reasonably priced. I highly recommend Leslie for all of your hair/makeup services! You will not be disappointed!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 10/03/2015
    I'm so glad I found Leslie!! She did such a beautiful job on my mother and I for my wedding. I have problematic skin and acne scars, and none of that was visible on my wedding day! She was a complete joy to be able to have around me. I couldn't stop commenting on how soft and gentle she was, it so relaxing :) From the moment I did my makeup consultation, all the way to my wedding day, she was truly 100% professional, and took notes and photos and everything she did. I HIGHLY recommend Leslie for not only her beautiful makeup, but she also did my hair. She made my short hair look long, which I still get compliments on. You won't regret having Leslie be a apart of your special day!! I have nothing but positive things to say about her!
    Julie Married on 10/12/2014
    Can't say enough about Leslie with Shirrell Beauty. She is amazing and I could not have been happier that I chose her. After trying out several artists I knew I found the right one the first 5mins with her. Leslie is very professional, detailed oriented, flexible and understood the vision I had for my bridal hair/make up. My entire bridal party loved her and kept talking about how great their makeup looked at the end of the night. I would recommend her to other bride to be's as she is so great to work with. A true professional...thanks Leslie for making my day so special!

Real Weddings

• Frances & Micheal
    61 photos · 07/13/2019

San Jose, 95112
Location of (Shirrell Beauty)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding