Shirrell Beauty Reviews

5 | San Jose, CA

5 Reviews for Shirrell Beauty

Sharon · Getting married on 08/03/2019

Leslie and her team is absolutely AMAZING!! She was extremely accommodating and an overall pleasure to work with. My brother got married a couple of months ago and she did our Makeup & Hair for all the ladies on the Grooms side!! Majority of my family traveled from England and so it was hard to get exact numbers, but Leslie was very understanding and never pressured me about deadlines and giving her a final total. Everything went super smooth and her work is absolutely perfection. One of my favorites things about Leslie and her team is how organized they were!! They showed up to my house super early and practically set up a salon in my house. They were extremely professional and so easy to talk to. My entire party was able to explain exactly what we wanted. Her pricing was the best!! I contacted numerous stylists and she was the most organized, polite, and reasonably priced. I highly recommend Leslie for all of your hair/makeup services! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/02/2017
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/03/2015

I'm so glad I found Leslie!! She did such a beautiful job on my mother and I for my wedding. I have problematic skin and acne scars, and none of that was visible on my wedding day! She was a complete joy to be able to have around me. I couldn't stop commenting on how soft and gentle she was, it so relaxing :) From the moment I did my makeup consultation, all the way to my wedding day, she was truly 100% professional, and took notes and photos and everything she did. I HIGHLY recommend Leslie for not only her beautiful makeup, but she also did my hair. She made my short hair look long, which I still get compliments on. You won't regret having Leslie be a apart of your special day!! I have nothing but positive things to say about her!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Julie · Married on 10/12/2014

Can't say enough about Leslie with Shirrell Beauty. She is amazing and I could not have been happier that I chose her. After trying out several artists I knew I found the right one the first 5mins with her. Leslie is very professional, detailed oriented, flexible and understood the vision I had for my bridal hair/make up. My entire bridal party loved her and kept talking about how great their makeup looked at the end of the night. I would recommend her to other bride to be's as she is so great to work with. A true professional...thanks Leslie for making my day so special!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Shannon · Married on 08/09/2014

I couldn't imagine anyone else to be part of my big day. Leslie was terrific! Everything worked out great from being right on time to sticking to her schedule to keeping us girls calm throughout the morning. My bridesmaids absolutely loved their make up and all at one point during the day let me know how fun, talented, and super easy going Leslie was.

Her quick responses throughout the process were very much appreciated as well! It made the planning process much more smooth. I can't thank you enough, Leslie. Hopefully this won't be the last time we work together :)

Sent on 05/17/2015

Tanvi · Married on 07/19/2014

Leslie and Shar were amazing!! They did my makeup/hair for my wedding and reception. I was their first indian bride and they were super excited/confident about it so I wasn't nervous at all. I was somewhat clueless about the look I wanted so showed them some pictures and they added their ideas to give me a glam bride look. I now look at my wedding pictures and that was exactly what I wanted to look like on my big day.

They are also very reasonable and have no hidden fees/charges. They were happy to come get me and my mother/sister ready at 3am in the morning

Leslie was probably the easiest vendor to communicate with which was a huge plus (even before she was about to head to the hospital to deliver her baby she shot me an email)

I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 01/08/2015