18333 Preston Rd Suite 215, Dallas, TX 75240 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1

About Shira Diamonds

Shira Diamonds in Dallas, Texas only works with the finest equipment for cutting diamonds. We have our diamond mines in Namibia and all of our diamonds are conflict free. We have a wide variety of loose diamonds, (Certified GIA and EGL USA) diamond studs, and the BEST diamond prices. We are TRUE Wholesale Diamond Dealers and Custom Diamond Ring Designers. We are now open to the public in Dallas. Give Us a Call We have all types of loose diamonds, diamond studs, custom diamond engagement rings, round diamonds, princess diamonds, cushion diamonds, and other fancy shapes.

Shira Diamonds, in Dallas, Texas provide the private closed loose wholesale diamond purchasing experience to you the retail consumer. With our extensive loose diamond selection, wholesale diamond prices, diamond studs and custom diamond rings designs, we deliver an unparalleled diamond and jewelry buying experience. We are located in Dallas, Texas at the Galleria Mall in Dallas. Wholesale Diamonds and Custom Diamond Rings in Dallas, Texas.

Shira Diamonds As an online diamond wholesaler, we save on overhead costs incurred by traditional retailers, so called diamond wholesalers, diamond brokers and we pass those savings on to you. With over twenty years experience in the wholesale diamond industry, Shira Diamonds provides the service expected from a fine jewelry retailer while offering competitive wholesale diamond pricing.

Traditional retail stores overhead expenses can be greater than the wholesale cost of the diamond itself and these are extra expenses that consumers have to pay for but cannot wear out of the store. The question is do you really want to pay 50% to 100% more than our prices for the privilege of shopping in a lavishly decorated retail jewelry store. We keep overhead expenses extremely low and pass the savings on to you. Our prices are a fraction of discounted retail sales prices. We help you hold on to your hard earned money and still get a big beautiful diamond engagement ring.

Follow Shira Diamonds on

• Videos 1

12 Reviews for Shira Diamonds

The BEST - Superb - Amazing Quality and Service - If I could have knew about Shira Diamonds earlier in my search it would have helped! If you compare apples to apples Phil and Rick have Quality Diamonds. I bought my 1.5 round diamond for my future wife at an amazing price. Shira Diamonds showed me the wholesale and retail side of the diamond business. They also showed me the differences between the diamond grading! They recommend only GIA and thats what I bought! Best selection and presentation of the diamonds!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Rick is the go 2 guy! The largest selection of loose diamonds. He pulled out trays of diamonds and engagement rings. The best part of meeting with Rick was everything was done on time and correctly. He has the best prices and quality on diamonds! Thanks a million Rick for the flawless services!

Sent on 02/26/2016

Beautiful, simple and large amount of choices. I found the setting I wanted, but it was on display with white gold and with a round diamond. I love the asscher cut, and found one that looked like it would be a good fit instead of the round, and we wanted it in yellow gold. The jewelers were very flexible with our request and made our jewelry to order. The stone settings remained in white gold, but the bands were yellow gold. When we went back to find my wife's ring, they were ready to assist. Thankfully we found a ring that complimented her set and all that needed to be done was resizing. They resized the set for free. They supplied us with one jar of jewelry cleaner, and we can take the rings in anytime for cleaning, and if necessary repairs.

Sent on 02/24/2016

Award

• 18333 Preston Rd, Suite 215 Dallas, 75240 See on map
    214-336-8629 (Other Phone Number)