Shine Event Productions

Concord, CA View map

$1,800 Package Price

Do you have an upcoming wedding or special event that you want to be truly unforgettable? Look no further, Shine Event Productions is here! With a personal and creative touch, I will help you develop your ideas, stick to a budget, and take away the stress of event planning so you can truly enjoy the moment! Contact me today for a free consultation!! www.shineeventproductions.com

It's Your Time To Shine!!
-Jessica Harris | Owner & Event Producer

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

Anita Married on 10/14/2017
    We loved working with Jessica Harris (Shine Event Productions)!

PROFESSIONAL | ORGANIZED | COMMUNICATIVE | CLUTCH | DELIGHTFUL

As organized as we were, we probably would not have been able to relax or enjoy our wedding if not for our day-of coordinator. Jessica was the perfect point person, making sure things ran smoothly and efficiently, always with a smile on her face. We never had to check the time or think about the schedule of events because she made sure things moved along and stayed on track; she always made sure we had what we needed--and a drink in our hand at all times, and if anything went wrong (e.g. the aisle runner wouldn't stay in place, we ran out of disposable cups at the reception, etc.), she made last-minute decisions for us so that we didn't have to worry about any of it!

If you are on the fence about hiring a wedding planner, we recommend at least talking with Jessica—she has a lot of experience and provided us with a lot of good options.
    Veronica Married on 10/30/2015
    I hired Jessica for day of coordination for our wedding on Treasure Island in SF, and was very pleased with her work. Not only was she organized and professional, she was super nice, enthusiastic, and reassuring. Great assets for a stressed out bride!

In advance of the event, Jessica helped me by providing vendor recommendations, creating our event day timeline, and contacting vendors the week of the event to make sure everything was in order.
    On the day of, Jessica arrived well in advance of the wedding to coordinate vendor set-up as well as put up all the décor. During the event, she made sure everything ran smoothly, kept track of the time to make sure things were going along as planned, and made sure I and the groom were bothered the minimum amount possible. Post-event, she did all the cleanup of the décor. Basically, she took care of all the things we didn’t want to, so that my now-husband and I were able to enjoy our wedding ceremony and reception without having to worry about the details on the day of.

Last but not least, I want to mention that Jessica's rates are quite reasonable! Highly recommended!
    Kara Married on 04/13/2014
    Our wedding was this past weekend at the Brazil Room, and we hired Jessica with Shine Event Productions to be our Month-of-Coordinator. I didn't realize that when we found Jessica that we found a Fairy God Mother, Super Woman, and the BEST Wedding Coordinator in the entire Bay Area!

I quickly learned of Jessica's capabilities when we first met with her three months before our wedding. Not only did she have the most calm and professional demeanor, you felt that you were meeting with an old friend rather than sitting in on a business meeting. I respected and loved her story - CAL educated and smart corporate employee leaves it all to pursue her dreams in creative event productions! Love! We decided to hire her for her month-of-coordination package.

Leading up to the wedding she sent multiple checklists that helped us organize our DIY wedding. As time got closer, she checked in and made sure that we were okay, and we met personally twice more to discuss all the details. Additionally, she contacted all the vendors on my behalf and made sure I was not stressed out about anything. Furthermore, she ran our rehearsal the day before the wedding, and even stayed as our guest for our Thai Ceremony afterwards. This meant a lot to us because she was able to connect with my friends and family before the wedding, and they grew to trust and be comfortable with her on our wedding!

On the day of the wedding, everything went perfectly! Everyone said I was the least "Bridezilla" and not stressed at all during the wedding. Much of this had to do with Jessica, who executed the vision of my DIY decorations perfectly. I am a control freak, had a gazillion details, and really picky with how it would all turn out. However, I was NOT worried at all because I knew my vision was in good hands. Additionally, she coordinated with our caterer, DJ, and other vendors. She was just perfect and I recommend her without reservations!

Hit Maker Films Hit Maker Films Wedding Videographers

Shine Event Productions truly knows how to put an event together and is amazing to work with!

Concord, CA, 94518
Location of (Shine Event Productions)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding