South Orange Ave, Brea, CA 92821 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Sheryl Bale Photography

Sheryl Bale Photography is a Brea, California-based wedding photographer that wants to capture your perfect moment in the perfect light. They believe that love happens in-between moments and that everyone’s moments are unique. Photography is their way of sharing the memories of your important day. With their contemporary and traditional photos, Sheryl Bale Photography will work closely with you to produce the images you truly want.

Experience
Sheryl, an artist, and photographer is the owner of the company. As a photographer for ten years, her work is inspired by what makes people happy. She's team is made of 4 photographers and 2 videographers. We work closely to capture what is important to you!

To meet your wedding vision, Sheryl is willing to accommodate your creative needs. Her photographic services include:

• Videographer
img 2087 51 904538 157660166383414

72 Reviews for Sheryl Bale Photography

Vanessa Gonzalez · Getting married on 07/11/2020

Amazing Pictures & Talented Photographer

Sheryl is a very talented photographer! She is very professional as well! I found Sheryl through Wedding Wire. She reached out to me very quickly and was very flexible with time and location when scheduling to meet one on one for our first meet and greet. Sheryl is our photographer for our upcoming July wedding, and recently just shot our engagement photos. My fiancé and I are very happy with our pictures. They are amazing! Sheryl was extremely accommodating and shot our engagement session at UCLA where my fiancé and I met. She was able to capture the beauty of the campus and was able to do a great job directing us throughout the shoot. We received our pictures within a couple days of the shooting. I am beyond excited to show our friends and family such great quality pictures that capture our essence. I am looking forward to our wedding day and to be able to see the pictures that will be captured! Sheryl is a very talented photographer! She is very professional as well! I found Sheryl through Wedding Wire. She reached out to me very quickly and was very flexible with time and location when scheduling to meet one on one for our firs meet and greet. Sheryl is our photographer for our upcoming July wedding, and recently just shot our engagement photos. My fiancé and I are very *happy* with our pictures. They are amazing! Sheryl was extremely accommodating and shot our engagement session at UCLA where my fiancé and I met. She was able to capture the beauty of the campus and was able to do a great job directing us throughout the shoot. We received our pictures within a couple days of the shooting. I am beyond excited to show our friends and family such great quality pictures that capture our essence. I am looking forward to our wedding day and to be able to see the pictures that will be captured!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Bonnie Bellah · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Absolutely Wonderful!

Sheryl is a warm and welcoming presence right from the get-go! You feel comfortable with her right away. The intimacy she captures between you and your partner is genuine as she creates a sense of solitude for the couple. My fiance and I are a goofy, non-serious couple, but she captured some seriously beautiful and intimate moments between us! Pick her. She knows what she's doing. She is amazing, and I can't wait for her to shoot our wedding!

Sent on 12/06/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sheryl Bale Photography Pricing

Sheryl Bale Photography Price Rates

Sheryl Bale Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

-10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Sheryl Bale Photography 2
    My BIrthday Deal!

I want to share my birthday with you! Book before February 29th and receive an extra hour for free!

It cannot be combined with other PROMOTION!

• Lace and Love Events
    Lace and Love Events Wedding Planners

Love Sheryl! She is always a joy to work with & captures amazing moments.

• South Orange Ave Brea, CA, 92821 See on map
    206-693-4334 (Phone number)
    2069539498 (Other Phone Number)
    2069539498 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Sheryl Bale Photography)