118-B West Broad Street, Statesville, NC 28677 Map · Phone number

About Sheri Allison Photography

I am adept at capturing the emotional bonds that link your family together and am able to provide you with a tangible memory of these fleeting moments.

I come to you and take as much time as we need to get the photographs that really show YOU and your family. No stiff poses, no forced smiles- just you enjoying yourself!

I am proud to now offer videography in our wedding packages; it's just one more way that we are working to provide you with unmatched quality and service - YOUR WEDDING DESERVES IT!

Follow Sheri Allison Photography on

img406
img411
img411
Sheri Allison Photography
Amanda and I will certainly include your formal family photographs on your wedding day, but our true...
img414
71db4a7fc5f63c5a 1389486933422 bunton 150
img413

12 Reviews for Sheri Allison Photography

Caitlyn · Married on 02/14/2016

I can't begin to explain how amazing Sheri is!!! She was so calm during the storm and got every picture I asked for!! She went above and beyond my wildest dreams and gave me the most beautiful memories! Her and her husband are so kind and supportive of my day! My words can't express how amazingly beautiful they made me feel in my pictures and during the day. They are so kind and compassionate and pay attention to every detail!! Like she said to think it all started from a Facebook message, and she gave me the most beautiful amazing memories that my husband and i will have for a lifetime. The wedding lasts only a few hours but the memories she captured will be in my life forever!!!! Thank you Sheri so much for putting your heart and soul into your work and giving us memories of the most important day of our lives!! We loves you guys so much and can't thank you enough. You deserve 10 stars not 5!!!!!! Thank you again for making our wedding memories so beautiful!

Sent on 03/11/2016

Abby · Married on 07/11/2015

Sheri and Bobby did an amazing job capturing our special day. Hey are both wonderful people and are truly invested in making your day everything you wanted it to be.

Sent on 09/26/2015

LaKeyla · Married on 05/23/2015

I have made a friend for life. I love this lady and her husband. I splurged on several things, and this was one of them. I have the most amazing photos EVER and I am so excited about them. Sheri was there to capture so many things that I didn't ever think about. She did my boudoir photos that I gave to my husband as a wedding gift and they were amazing after all of the laughing that we did I thought there was no way that I could look sexy in any of those pictures, boy was I wrong. We did a package where we had video, photography and we are customers for life I am so excited to get to share all these new memories with them!! I also was the first bride to have a first look edited on site slideshow, where she used video from my bridal portraits and the day of. It was amazing and I got to share it with everyone at my wedding. I loved it. She is very very professional. These are professional pictures and I didn't have to worry about shadows or looking like a ghost next to my husband. She is an expert and her photos show that .

Sent on 07/07/2015

Sheri Allison Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Statesville Country Club
    Statesville Country Club Country Club Weddings

Sheri always does great work! She organized a mock photo shoot here at the Club and everyone always comments on how GREAT the pictures are!

• Your Dream DJ
    Your Dream DJ Wedding DJs

Sheri is a very professional photographer with a client first attitude. She will follow you on your journey in your special event and tell your story through pictures. She was a pleasure to work with and would highly recommend her for weddings or any other special occasion you wish to remember forever.

• Amanda Prince Photography
    Amanda Prince Photography Wedding Photographers

Im totally inspired by sheri. For many years we have worked together on so many projects. Her attention to detail and professionalism keep our relationship strong and true. I hope to provide many more brides with our specular service for years to come!

• 118-B West Broad Street Statesville, 28677 See on map