Sheila Carson Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sheila Carson Photography

Sheila Carson is an award-winning wedding photographer based in Bellingham, Washington.

When I photograph your wedding, I want to capture every important detail and every intimate moment around me. I strive to find those essential and spontaneous moments and to capture them in a creative and compelling way that will tell your story for years to come.

Please contact me at sheilacarsonphotography@gmail.com for a full description of all package features including private online galleries, digital negatives, custom designed wedding albums and coffee table book collections. Packages begin at $1900.00.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Seattle

Follow Sheila Carson Photography on

12 Reviews for Sheila Carson Photography

Sheila was wonderful to work with. Not only does she have a fun personality, she made my husband feel super comfortable in front of the camera. She was open to my ideas and could handle my type-a personality. Our engagement and wedding pictures turned out amazing and I couldn't be happier that I chose her. I highly recommend Sheila!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/9/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am so happy that we found Sheila to take our engagement & wedding photos. We were referred to her by a friend, and she didn't disappoint! In fact, she went well above and beyond our expectations. Sheila is always so fast to respond and very flexible with any plans/ideas you might have. She made an effort to get to really know us, and I think the photos she took really show that. Her services are also adaptive to your needs. She can be as professional as you want, or as laid back as you want. Not only is she an excellent photographer, she is very professional, fun, easy-going, sweet, and kind. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Hanna, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sheila is absolutely amazing to work with! She does such a great job making sure that everyone is comfortable and takes a wonderful variety of photos. She captured so many wonderful moments from our wedding day and the photos look absolutely incredible.

I would definitely recommend her for any of your photography needs, you will be so happy with your choice :)

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/13/13, 1 Review

Proofs
Save the Date
3 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
I can't say enough about Sheila Carson Photography. Her amazing talent, unique style and beautiful attention to detail stands out above all the rest. Sheila captures the fun, the intimate and the precious moments of each couple's special day, snapshots in time to be cherished forever.

Events