Bellingham, WA 98226 Map · Phone number

About Sheila Carson Photography

Sheila Carson is an award-winning wedding photographer based in Bellingham, Washington.

When I photograph your wedding, I want to capture every important detail and every intimate moment around me. I strive to find those essential and spontaneous moments and to capture them in a creative and compelling way that will tell your story for years to come.

Please contact me at sheilacarsonphotography@gmail.com for a full description of all package features including private online galleries, digital negatives, custom designed wedding albums and coffee table book collections. Packages begin at $1900.00.

Follow Sheila Carson Photography on

Sheila Carson Photography 4
Sheila Carson Photography 5
  • Kristy

Kristy Kelly · Married on 08/18/2018

Sheila Captures the Magic!

Sheila Carson is a fantastically creative wedding photographer! She really understood the atmosphere we were going for with our wedding and took photos to help us capture that! In both our engagement and wedding sessions, Sheila had unique and fun ideas that really helped tell our story. For instance, my now-husband and I met at the Haggen in downtown Fairhaven, so we took some of our engagement photos out front and they looked amazing! The wedding itself was at Boundary Bay, and Sheila had us pose in front of some of the kegs for some of the most treasured and unique photos ever!

Sheila also does a great job of capturing everything that's happening at the event--it was so lovely to see candid moments between guests that I wouldn't have seen otherwise. Her assistant Sarah was awesome as well, and between the two of them they got such a rich portrait of the day.

I also hugely appreciated Sheila's help with organizing the timeline for the day, and her patience with all the family/group photos! Each and every one came out fantastic.

Sheila's photos are treasures! I would recommend her to any couple!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Sheila Carson Photography 6
    Sheila Carson Photography 7
    Sheila Carson Photography 8
    Sheila Carson Photography 9
    Sheila Carson Photography 10

Danielle · Married on 08/09/2014

Sheila was wonderful to work with. Not only does she have a fun personality, she made my husband feel super comfortable in front of the camera. She was open to my ideas and could handle my type-a personality. Our engagement and wedding pictures turned out amazing and I couldn't be happier that I chose her. I highly recommend Sheila!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Hanna · Married on 08/10/2013

I am so happy that we found Sheila to take our engagement & wedding photos. We were referred to her by a friend, and she didn't disappoint! In fact, she went well above and beyond our expectations. Sheila is always so fast to respond and very flexible with any plans/ideas you might have. She made an effort to get to really know us, and I think the photos she took really show that. Her services are also adaptive to your needs. She can be as professional as you want, or as laid back as you want. Not only is she an excellent photographer, she is very professional, fun, easy-going, sweet, and kind. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/04/2013

• VATNE designs
    VATNE designs Wedding Jewelers

I can't say enough about Sheila Carson Photography. Her amazing talent, unique style and beautiful attention to detail stands out above all the rest. Sheila captures the fun, the intimate and the precious moments of each couple's special day, snapshots in time to be cherished forever.