1525 Mesa Verde Dr E Suite 226, Costa Mesa, CA 92628 Map · Phone number

About Shea Anne Portrait

Shea Anne Portrait is a full service photography company specializing in print, artistic, head shot and wedding photography. We provide full studio services including professional hair, makeup and stylist services as well as complete post production work performed in house.

We have the benefit of having a select group of artists who have worked in the industry for years, both in front of and behind the camera. Our makeup, hair and stylists have worked for numerous print campaigns as well as multiple television and film projects and know how to deliver superior results time and time again. Our lead photographer Shea, is a former world class elite model who knows what it takes to have you or your client look their best in front of the lens. This combination of knowledge and experience presents a professional package that few in the industry can match.

I embrace a three point philosophy when it comes to our mission statement. 1) It’s our desire to collaborate at all levels to produce an outstanding and professional product through every avenue possible. 2) Creativity should be at the forefront of everything we do. 3) While perfection may be unattainable, having clients who are more than satisfied isn’t. Therefore it is always in our best interest to make sure that the client is always satisfied with the end product.

Follow Shea Anne Portrait on

72d02d21d6e6c063 1415729946400 img8612
img8016 copy

3 Reviews for Shea Anne Portrait

Allison · Married on 10/04/2014

We used Shea for our engagement photos and wedding photos, both of which turned out amazing! I first heard about her at a bridal expo and wasn't sure what to expect after my fiance and I were underwhelmed by engagement photos with another photographer. Shea was much more friendly, professional, and gave excellent feedback throughout the whole shoot on the beach. When we got the photo proofs back, we were so excited by how great they turned out. She really knew how to capture the best moments, like me jumping into my fiance's arms quite a few times. We booked her right away for our wedding and she has continued to be amazing! She captured all the beautiful moments at our wedding. We will definitely use her in the future and would recommend her to anyone needing a photographer!

Sent on 10/15/2014

John · Married on 05/04/2014

Shea was so amazing! I was told about Shea through a contact of mine who had attended another wedding she had shot. When I called her for a consultation I really had no idea of what exactly I was looking for, but Shea took the time to answer all my questions and to make sure that I was getting a package that had exactly what I wanted and needed.

When the photos arrived we were so happy that we ordered additional albums and upgraded our main album as well. I know Shea books a lot of celebrity weddings and events, so we feel very lucky to have gotten her when we did. I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to recommend her for any weddings or events that you may have. Not only is she a great person and a lot of fun, she has an absolutely fantastic knack for finding the great moment in every picture!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Veronica · Married on 11/02/2013

Shea Anne photographed our wedding 11/2/13 and from the beginning she made us feel comfortable and at ease. Shea has an eye and appreciation for detail,I love her photojournalism style; our pictures look natural, not posed, and she took some terrific candid photos of our wedding party.Having Shea there made me feel confident that the best moments of our ceremony would be captured on film, Our photos arrived 2 weeks after beautifully put-together exceeded our expectations
    If you're a bride or groom-to-be looking for someone to photograph your wedding
    look no further. If you're on a tight budget and are debating about whether to go with a pro photographer or have a friend with a good camera to take pictures, go with the pro and hire Shea You won't be disappointed-Thank you again Shea for capturing our special day!:)

Sent on 11/22/2013

Shea Anne Portrait FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,033.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Digital Files, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,539.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Digital Files, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• 1525 Mesa Verde Dr E, Suite 226 Costa Mesa See on map