116 Main St. #206, Medway, MA 02053 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,900
Availability Check your date

About Shawon Davis Photography

Relive the Moments. Shawon Davis Photography is dedicated to creating beautiful, timeless photographs that will be a window back in time to your wedding day for years to come.

Shawon is the lady behind the camera, and her southern warmth is felt as soon as you meet. When she is not photographing weddings you can find her loving on her sweet family. Date nights with her husband of almost 18 years, and laughing out loud with her three amazing kids keep her going.

Shawon is passionate about documenting the love of a couple, the beauty of the day, and preserving special memories so that you can relive the moments over and over again. After the vows are said, the cake has been cut, and you have danced the night away--only your photographs, of your story, of your day, of your love shared with those that you love and who loves you will remain.

Relive the Moments.

8d4ae28f93b3ee65 Prowse Farm Wedding 2
massachusetts wedding photograer 1

9 Reviews for Shawon Davis Photography

Gabrielle H · Married on 06/30/2018

We love our wedding photos!

Shawon was wonderful. I loved working with her. I found her attentive and helpful throughout the wedding planning process. It was 100 degrees on our wedding day. Despite this, Shawon somehow made us all look fantastic in her photos. Her style was natural and beautiful. I would recommend her for anyone looking for fantastic and natural wedding photos.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Janna · Married on 10/16/2017

When I think of my wedding day, I first think about how lucky my fiance and I are to have each other. Secondly, I think about how lucky we are to have found Shawon to be our photographer. Hands down, we couldn't be luckier. Shawon the photographer creates works of art that are professional, magazine-worthy, notable and award-winning-worthy. As someone with a photography background, it was important to me to find someone who was a REAL, professional photographer and that absolutely is Shawon. I poured through hundreds of portfolios and didn't love any of them--until I found Shawon's. Shawon the person is warm & fuzzy, professional, attentive, reliable, trustworthy and she goes above and beyond to build a relationship with you leading up to your wedding. Her work speaks for itself and we couldn't be happier with our photos. I know every bride is obsessed with their wedding photos--but I feel like we have more of a reason to be, haha.

Contact Shawon now and pray/cross your fingers like crazy that she has your wedding date available. It will be the best decision that you make for your wedding. It definitely was our's.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Rebecca · Married on 09/02/2017

Our experience with Shawon was fantastic from start to finish. She is warm, thoughtful, organized, and very talented at what she does. From my first phone call with Shawon I knew that she "got it" as far as what I was hoping to get out of the photography on my wedding day--that it's all about capturing the emotions, excitement, and presence of loved ones at the wedding in a candid and natural way. The day of the wedding, Shawon and her assistant Rudy were both a pleasure to have around and guided my husband and I and our bridal parties with kindness and a total sense of calm. Everyone hardly noticed them throughout the ceremony and reception but they were definitely there because they captured incredible shots :) ! We received all of our photos within 30 days of our wedding and they are absolutely wonderful. We will cherish them forever! If you are looking for a photographer who is a joy to work with, adds zero stress to your day/planning process, and delivers a fantastic product at the end of it, Shawon is the one!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Shawon Davis Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• M.A.W.Beauty Hair & Makeup Studio
    M.A.W.Beauty Hair & Makeup Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Shawon's work is impeccable. When working with Shawon, she is one of the most patient, calm and professional photographers that I've had the pleasure of working with. She is constantly striving to outdo herself, and the love that she has for photography really shows through the images that she takes. Shawon is definitely a top choice.

• 116 Main St. #206 Medway, 02053 See on map