161 Main St. #101, Medway, MA 02053 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Shawon Davis Photography

I believe beautiful moments should be remembered and felt forever.

I want you to relive and feel every joyful moment of your wedding day, so that you can go back in time to remember the vows you made, feel the laughter and joy of everyone who was celebrating with you, remember the way you glanced at one another from across a crowded dance floor, and the crazy joy that knit you two together in saying, "I do".

Follow Shawon Davis Photography on
shawon davis photography medway ma 14 51 595339 1568730148
The Commons 1854
The Commons 1854
The Connors Center
blackrock country club wedding photo by shawon davis photography 2 51 595339 1568729942
shawon davis photography medway ma 29 51 595339 1568729881
kirkbrae country club wedding 2
shawon davis photography medway ma 23 51 595339 1568729912

9 Reviews for Shawon Davis Photography

Janna · Married on 10/16/2017

When I think of my wedding day, I first think about how lucky my fiance and I are to have each other. Secondly, I think about how lucky we are to have found Shawon to be our photographer. Hands down, we couldn't be luckier. Shawon the photographer creates works of art that are professional, magazine-worthy, notable and award-winning-worthy. As someone with a photography background, it was important to me to find someone who was a REAL, professional photographer and that absolutely is Shawon. I poured through hundreds of portfolios and didn't love any of them--until I found Shawon's. Shawon the person is warm & fuzzy, professional, attentive, reliable, trustworthy and she goes above and beyond to build a relationship with you leading up to your wedding. Her work speaks for itself and we couldn't be happier with our photos. I know every bride is obsessed with their wedding photos--but I feel like we have more of a reason to be, haha.

Contact Shawon now and pray/cross your fingers like crazy that she has your wedding date available. It will be the best decision that you make for your wedding. It definitely was our's.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Rebecca · Married on 09/02/2017

Our experience with Shawon was fantastic from start to finish. She is warm, thoughtful, organized, and very talented at what she does. From my first phone call with Shawon I knew that she "got it" as far as what I was hoping to get out of the photography on my wedding day--that it's all about capturing the emotions, excitement, and presence of loved ones at the wedding in a candid and natural way. The day of the wedding, Shawon and her assistant Rudy were both a pleasure to have around and guided my husband and I and our bridal parties with kindness and a total sense of calm. Everyone hardly noticed them throughout the ceremony and reception but they were definitely there because they captured incredible shots :) ! We received all of our photos within 30 days of our wedding and they are absolutely wonderful. We will cherish them forever! If you are looking for a photographer who is a joy to work with, adds zero stress to your day/planning process, and delivers a fantastic product at the end of it, Shawon is the one!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Shawon Davis Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• M.A.W.Beauty Hair & Makeup Studio
    M.A.W.Beauty Hair & Makeup Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Shawon's work is impeccable. When working with Shawon, she is one of the most patient, calm and professional photographers that I've had the pleasure of working with. She is constantly striving to outdo herself, and the love that she has for photography really shows through the images that she takes. Shawon is definitely a top choice.

• 161 Main St. #101 Medway, MA, 02053 See on map