166 Cabot St., Beverly, MA 01915 Map · Phone number

About Ebersole Photography

Sincere wedding photography is our vision. It is a high honor to be invited to capture the beauty of celebrated love stories. We know that there are a lot of details that go into the day, in order to best tell and celebrate the story of two lives coming together for a greater purpose. Every story is unique, and the wedding photography should testify to that. You will find that there is not a formula of poses here. Rather, it is the love that couples have for one another and the expression of themselves that produces photographs that are worth cherishing.

Our mission as photographers is to support you on your wedding day, to work with you to capture the moments that you will be able to look back upon, and relive for decades to come. Our vision is not for everyone but we promise to be a support, and to join in your excitement by holding ourselves to a high creative and sensitive standard to best capture your timeless love.

Follow Ebersole Photography on

4409924879257a19 Wedding photography boston 8
wedding photography boston 21

50 Reviews for Ebersole Photography

Thiara Borges · Married on 09/14/2018

Amazing, Professional and Impeccable!

Daniel and Brandi just shot our wedding this summer and engament shoot last winter... DEFINITELY one of the best decisions we made through the entire wedding planning was to sign on with Ebersole. From the very beginning, we were huge fans, we put our trust in Danny and Brandi's impeccable eye and we knew we would love everything they did. The weeks following our wedding, we had these happy day dreams and memories from that day, little stills that light up in your mind and make you smile huge, when our pictures returned, I saw those moments come to life in the most authentic, unique, beautiful and artistic way... We just can't say enough great things about their talent and professionalism. Not only that, they contributed the most positive, calm and wonderful vibes on our wedding day! We can't wait to look at these pictures for decades to come. Thank you guys so much!

Sent on 11/13/2018

paige · Married on 06/24/2018

AMAZING! Danny was such an amazing photographer to work with on all levels. From quality of the pictures, to responsiveness and professionalism, and just his genuine desire to capture who we are as a couple makes him the best out there. I would recommend him to anyone! I cant wait to work with him more for all of the other amazing moments and memories that we are hoping to capture in our lives.

Sent on 08/17/2018

Leanna · Married on 06/22/2018

Danny Ebersole and his wife Brandi are amazing! We were so fortunate to have Danny and Brandi as our photographers on our wedding day. They are true artists and have a keen eye for every angle. They made my wife and I feel so comfortable and at ease throughout the day. We knew we loved Dannys work after our sunrise engagement shoot in Boston, but we were even more impressed after our wedding. You will not go wrong in hiring this duo! They are perfect!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Ebersole Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Proofs

• Films by Andy
    Films by Andy Wedding Videographers

In 2013 I filmed my first wedding ever and was lucky enough to be working alongside photographer Danny Ebersole. My first experience working next to Danny was nothing short of comforting and encouraging. As fate would have it- I was hired by a few more couples who had also hired Danny. One thing became incredibly clear not only to ourselves but also to the couples we served- Danny and Andy loved working as a team. Danny and I share a stylistic approach to capturing creative and timeless wedding footage that feels organic and natural. We have realized that working together as much as possible would result in the couples who hire the both of us to have the best wedding day experience possible while receiving photo and video footage that is organically complimentary to the other. This past summer I was lucky enough to have Danny and his amazing wife Brandi photograph my own wedding to Kate... I can confidently say even as a client that I know how amazing it is to enjoy the true craftsmanship that is Ebersole Photography. Danny will always have my full vote of confidence and you'll be blown away by his work and calm easy-going personality.

• 1956blooms
    1956blooms Wedding Florists

Danny and his team at Ebersole Photography are artist. I really can't think of another way to put it. They approach wedding photography in such an intentional way and the results are some of the most beautiful images I've seen in this industry. The months leading up to wedding can be so taxing, but the months after can be filled with so much joy and celebration if you're looking back at Ebersole Photography's photos. They truly are the best of the best and I hope they can join in celebrating you!

• 166 Cabot St. Beverly, 01915 See on map