Atlanta, GA 30346 Map · Phone number

About Shauna Lantz Photography

Shauna Lantz Photography specializes in modern and creative documentary wedding photography. Based in Atlanta, Georgia, we are available to travel anywhere in the United States and abroad.

Our approach is very simple - to unobtrusively capture all of the emotion of your wedding day as it unfolds and to make beautiful and creative photographs for people who care deeply about photography.

Whether your wedding is big or small, near or far, we would be honored to capture all of the love, joy and emotion of the entire day.

• Aline Marin Photography
006A3234

8 Reviews for Shauna Lantz Photography

• sarah

sarah · Married on 08/16/2013

Shauna and her husband did an absolutely amazing job for both our engagement photos and our wedding and reception! We found them at a bridal expo and I am so glad we did! There was no charge to come in from Atlanta to Augusta for anything, which from what I have found is quite impressive, and, in my opinion, the price was DEFINETLY worth it. We got absolutely amazing photos and I have no idea how they took so many at our reception; there was never a feeling of them being in the way of things. It was actually hard to find them at times. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone who needs some photos done. They were WONDERFUL!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Karyn · Married on 06/08/2013

Shauna and Jeremy were absolutely incredible!! We loved their ideas and their personalities made us feel so comfortable. The love and respect they have for each other really shows in their work. My husband and I loved how Shauna and Jeremy each have their own unique style, which gave our photos such a personal and fresh look. Our pictures were beautiful and our family and friends were truly impressed with their professionalism.
    They really made the photography portion of the wedding process so seamless and just plan easy! We would recommend them to anyone!
    We look forward to working with them again in the future when we begin our family!

Sent on 09/18/2013

Kristin · Married on 03/09/2013

Working with Shauna Lantz Photography was an absolute pleasure!!! Shauna and her husband Jeremy were the AMAZING photographers, capturing my now Husband's and my most treasured and special day, our wedding. The review system only allows me to give them 5 stars in a category, but they far outweigh the 5 stars.

Shauna and Jeremy not only have a beautiful artistic eye, and can capture moments that you do not even realize are happening around you, but they are the nicest, and easiest people to work with. You truly feel that you formulate a friendship with this wonderful couple of the end of the whole experience. A true testament of their abilities is that it is extremely hard to get my husband to laugh or smile in pictures, and he felt so comfortable around them, that we have the most fantastic pictures of the two of us being ourselves....laughing, goofing off, smiling, and overall HAPPY. Shauna and Jeremy's attention to detail was impeccable, and it translates overwhelmingly in their product. Our pictures are outside of the cookie-cutter, but beyond classic. Each picture truly tells a story and evokes emotion.

I would recommend Shauna Lantz Photography with enthusiasm and certainty to anyone that would ask. We will continue to call them our personal family photographers for all of our life events to come, and I hope you do the same!

Sent on 03/28/2013

Award

Shauna Lantz Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums