Shanti Studios

Oceanside, NY View map

Danielle Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding Invitations

Stacy from Shanti Studios is so creative, reliable and easy to work with. I told her what I had in mind for my invitations, and she personally designed it to fit the style I was looking for. She customized the entire invitation including colors, flowers, fonts, etc! They were absolutely beautiful!! She was easy to communicate with and always quick to answer. Pricing was reasonable and I got them in record speed timing! I highly recommend checking out her shop. She not only does wedding invitations, but customizes many other items too!
    Stephanie Married on 08/04/2018
    Stacy at Shanti Studios is amazing. I was overwhelmed when it came to save the dates/invitations/day of items for my wedding as I'm not a creative person. My cousin recommended Stacy and after our first conversation all my stress/concern was alleviated. She 'held my hand' through the whole process which made what I thought were overwhelming tasks fun! She returns e-mails and calls very quickly which I appreciated as I was on a tight deadline. Most importantly, my Save the Dates and Invitations, which she designed, turned out BEAUTIFUL. And my card box, step and repeat, and table cards were PERFECT. I highly recommend Shanti Studios for all events.
    Anissa Married on 05/26/2018

Hire stacy today!

Shanti Studios is more than a "graphic design" company, it is a full fledged event planning brand that allows you to design your event from beginning to end. There is nothing that Stacy can't do! Stacy assisted my mom and sister in the paper goods for my Bridal shower, and I used her for everything all encompassing for my wedding. From a custom logo which emblazoned all of my invitation, save the date and day of paper goods, to a denim jacket with my new married name which I still to this day get stopped on the street asking where i got it from, Stacy does it ALL! I even decided to use slabs of marble for my table numbers and she was right there with the vinyl calligraphy to make them a stunning finished product that people still compliment today! I cannot stress it enough, her impeccable attention to detail, friendly demeanor, and professionalism are unmatched in the otherwise "stuck up" wedding industry! Never once did I question her suggestions and always heeded her advice. Not to mention, her prices are affordable for the stunning quality and one of kind designs she provides in comparison to other companies who hit you over the head for minted/Etsy knockoffs that look the same as everyone else! She has become a lifelong friend in the process who I know I will continue to collaborate with in the future! Hire her for your next event, you won't be sorry!

Oceanside, NY, 11572
Location of (Shanti Studios)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding