Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, CA 93105 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Shannon Jordan Makeup Artist

Shannon Jordan Makeup Artist is a wedding makeup artistry company based in Santa Barbara, California. They have over 15 years of experience in the wedding industry, and love working with clients to create flawless, photo-ready looks. They find working with clients on wedding days and experiencing their joy to be a privilege that they don’t take lightly. Shannon Jordan Makeup Artist believes that beauty is in everyone, and they are passionate about designing looks that make clients feel their most beautiful while still feeling like themselves.

Shannon Jordan Makeup Artist provides on-site service to brides and wedding parties, so there’s no need to travel to a salon. You and your loved ones can be pampered in the space of your choosing. In order to be sure your look is right for you, they offer trials and consultations ahead of the big day. Shannon Jordan Makeup Artist can accommodate groups of up to 15 people, so your wedding party will be able to feel their best as well! The company offers airbrush makeup, contour makeup, eye makeup, natural makeup, fake lashes, and tattoo coverage as desired.

Follow Shannon Jordan Makeup Artist on

Shannon Jordan Makeup Artist 1
  • Hilary

Hilary · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfection

Shannon came recommended from my wedding planner and now I see why. She is amazing! My trial was already so beautiful but my husband wanted slightly less makeup. I shared that with her on my wedding day and I didn’t think I could like it more than I already did on my trial day but wow! It was so perfect. She’s great just based on her experience but if you tell her what you want she will deliver. She’s also super nice and easy to talk to. She’s super realiable and even her assistant who helped do makeup for girls in my wedding party was great! I highly recommend!

Sent on 01/20/2019
    Shannon Jordan Makeup Artist 2

Hilary · Married on 05/10/2016

Shannon is AMAZING! Every bride wants to feel special on her wedding day. She not only brings years of experience, but she is personable, listens carefully, pays close attention to detail and genuinely cares about your needs. Willing to go above and beyond applying makeup, she even assisted me with numerous small but important tasks throughout my day. We eloped and I only had my hair and makeup girls to help me. AKA my Glam Squad! Thank God for them!

Sent on 07/09/2016

Shannon Jordan Makeup Artist's reply:

Aww, thank you Hilary, I just saw this. It was a pleasure meeting you and your groom, and getting to be a part of two fun days during your California wedding adventure! You were both so gracious and such fun to be around. You made my job easy! Hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip. Many happy blessings to you and your hubby!

Shannon Jordan Makeup Artist Pricing

Shannon Jordan Makeup Artist Price Rates

Shannon Jordan Makeup Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Group Services, Makeup