Shannon Griffin Photography

Tallahassee, FL View map
$5,000 Most Popular Price

$5,000 Most Popular Price

Hello! My name is Shannon and I am a wedding photographer, with a background in fashion photography. I LOVE what I do and couldn't imagine doing anything else! Enough about me, let's talk about you!!!

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5000

Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
  • User1942246 2+ years ago
    Shannon photographed our wedding in August at Goodwood Museum in Tallahassee and she was terrific. She and her assistant were a pleasure to work with, which is really important on your wedding day.

Now looking back on the wedding, we're so happy we chose a photographer we love.  We LOVE going through the pictures of our wedding day and we're so happyShannon was there to capture all the special moments.

The first look, which Shannon delicately choreographed, was definitely among our favorite parts of the entire wedding day.  Shannon shoots in a candid, natural style and has a great eye for the special moments and lasting images.  During the posed shots, Shannon worked great with our families, and made the process as smooth as possible.  She has a relaxed, easy manner and seemed be enjoying herself.

We highly recommend Shannon for your wedding, family photos, or any other private or commercial work.  She is truly a gifted photographer.
  • User2117734 2+ years ago
    Shannon is a fantastic photographer and I highly recommend her if you are looking for something a little different than your typical wedding photographer. My husband and I wanted high quality pictures and didn't care for the photographers that did the same old posed shots of people jumping in the air and the like. We wanted natural and candid pictures of our day, and Shannon delivered. She is also a great person and a joy to work with. We didn't meet before our wedding day (because we had a destination wedding, and she had to travel to the venue as well), but she is super sweet and fun and made us feel very comfortable on our wedding day (even though we are a bit camera shy). She was also very patient and accommodating during the entire process.

We were thrilled with the way our pictures came out and wouldn't hesitate to use Shannon again for family pictures, etc.!

1559 Fernando Dr Tallahassee, FL, 32303
Location of (Shannon Griffin Photography)

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding