Shannon & Co.

Chesterfield, VA View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Shannon Hatch Photography is a wedding photography company based in Richmond, Virginia. Owner and lead photographer Shannon Hatch takes great pride in capturing images of her couples and loves nothing more than to build a relationship with them. This wedding photography company would love the opportunity to create an album of memorable and loving pictures for your special day.

Shannon Hatch Photography offers a range of customizable services in affordable packages that are sure to satisfy your photographic needs. From engagement portraits to shooting on location, Shannon and her team of professional photographers have you covered! The photographer offers the following services:

• Second shooter
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Save the date

*Shannon & Co. was formerly known as Shannon Hatch Photography

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500.00

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Slideshow
Canvas
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints

• Julia
    Julia H. Married on 04/25/2020

Beautiful Photos, Amazing Photography Experience

My fiancé and I are absolutely THRILLED with the photos we received from Shannon Hatch Photography. Not only are our pictures absolutely gorgeous, but we felt so comfortable and had so much fun at our shoot with Shannon. She is so relaxed and makes you feel completely at ease. While she is knowledgeable about wedding photography trends, our session never felt posed or generic. She has a great artistic eye, and found some really creative ways to make our photos unique! She even showed up to our location early to scout out beautiful and exciting places to take pictures. She was very patient, flexible, and communicative throughout our session and before. Her turnaround time was very quick, and my fiancé and I could not get enough of looking through the pictures.. each one was more beautiful than the last! We have received so many compliments and are absolutely in love with them. Shannon not only produces beautiful photos, but she also makes taking photos an amazing experience; I know that our session will be a wonderful memory to look back on in the years to come. Thank you so much Shannon!!!!
    Shelby M. Married on 12/13/2018

Shannon Hatch is the best!!

I had SO much fun working with Shannon on my Christmas card photos! She was very professional and super fun! She worked with me to make sure I was happy with everything and made sure I got all the shots I wanted! I HIGHLY recommend using Shannon for any of your photography needs. She’s seriously the best!! Already in the process of booking another shoot! Will be using her for, literally, everything!!
    Alyssa F. Married on 10/12/2018

Everything I wanted and more

I’m so happy I chose her to capture our big day she delivered more than we expected and so quick! Very great at what she does! Would totally recommend !

Real Weddings

• Chase & Autumn
    30 photos · 11/17/2018

Deals

Shannon & Co. 1
Exclusive

N/A Chesterfield, VA, 23838
Location of (Shannon & Co.)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding