Shanelise MUA

Kansas City, MO View map

Hi I'm Shani, Thank you for visiting my storefront. So many make up looks and so little time. Are you overwhelmed with Pinterest, Girl I feel you. Lets find a look that will be customized for you to be the most glamourous bride that will take his breath away. (While still looking and feeling like yourself)

visit my website to schedule a complementary phone consultation. www.shanelisemua.com

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Ryann
    Ryann H. Married on 07/07/2021

Model Status!

Shani seriously made me look like a MODEL on my wedding day! I cannot get over how incredibly talented she is! She was so amazing and professional to work with. She shows up on time and stays later than ever expected. She goes above and beyond to make sure you look and feel confident on your big day! All of my bridesmaids loved their make up as well! One of my bridesmaids even hired Shani for her wedding after mine! As a bridesmaid for this wedding my strap on my dress broke before it was time to take pictures. Shani sewed my dress back together before we had to be ready! She seriously can do it ALL! If you want to look flawless and have an amazing person there for you on your big day seriously hire Shani!
  • Christina
    Christina Y. Married on 10/10/2020

Shani is the best!

Shani was AMAZING and literally made me feel so beautiful the day of my wedding! She absolutely goes above and beyond and even offered an additional consult prior to my wedding. She was willing to explore and work with me to create my dream wedding look and even installed lashify. I highly HIGHLY recommend her for any bride!!

Shanelise MUA's reply:

Thank you, Christina! I am so blessed to have awesome brides like you. I loved how natural and fresh your look was! You are such a classic beauty.

'Shani
  • Katherine
    Katherine P. Married on 11/02/2019

Your Skin Will Thank You for Picking Shani

Shani is an incredibly talented and thoughtful make-up artist. She is easy to work with and made me feel beautiful on my wedding day. She is knowledgeable on skincare and is able to work with people with sensitive skin (me). Finally, and most importantly, Shani is a pleasure to be around, an important trait for someone that you are going to spend hours with on your wedding day! Shani did an amazing job and I highly recommend her!

Shanelise MUA's reply:

Thank you so much Katherine! You and your entire bridal party were a joy and made my job so easy! Congratulations on your wedding, and thank you for leaving me feedback!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Ashley Ice Photography Ashley Ice Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Shani a few times now, and for personal services and I just LOVE her. She is so friendly and very professional. She listens to what you want for your makeup desires. She really will enhance your beauty for your wedding day

Paper-Heart Events Paper-Heart Events Wedding Planners

Shani was so fun to work with! We would definitely recommend her to our brides!

LGEmerick Photography LGEmerick Photography Wedding Photographers

Shani is fantastic! She is so sweet and easy going but also totally knows her stuff. It is difficult to find someone in the KC area who is comfortable doing both hair AND make-up (it is normally one or the other) I loved working with her on a recent styled shoot and will definitely be recommending her to future clients looking for hair and makeup recommendations. She is great!

3098 E 33rd Street Kansas City, MO, 64015
Location of (Shanelise MUA)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding