LGEmerick Photography

Lees Summit, MO View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Local to Kansas City, Missouri and servicing events both local and international, award-winning LGEmerick Photography specializes in capturing weddings and engagements. With her work featured in numerous publications, owner and seasoned photographer Leah offers couples years of industry experience. With a photography style equal parts contemporary, natural, and photojournalistic, LGEmerick is dedicated to customer satisfaction and capturing every moment of your special day.

LGEmerick Photography offers fully customized packages for wedding, engagement, boudoir, and trash-the-dress photo shoot sessions. Local and destination wedding requests can be accommodated. High-resolution images are always provided, and a second shooter and additional hours of coverage can be supplied upon request. Albums, canvases, and prints of your images are readily available, and depending on whether you desire an engagement session, save-the-dates can also be supplied.

I used to have a cool profile until wedding wire re-wrote it without my permission to this generic one you see above. Every time I try to change it back - they rewrite it. So trust me. I am cool and not a robot. Even though Wedding Wire wants to make me seem like one ;)

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Heather Married on 05/06/2021

Hire This Photographer!

Leah was responsive from the start. In a sea of wedding photographers she really stood out with her professionalism and attention to detail. I knew I could trust her to capture every moment I wanted. Her communication and ability to navigate my (CRAZY) family on the day made the entire process way more enjoyable that I thought it could be. The picture process FLEW by and we are thrilled with the results.

She got us our digital gallery in less than a week! It was awesome being able to relive our big day while still on our honeymoon. Would recommend her to anyone!

LGEmerick Photography's reply:

Thank you Heather! Loved shooting your big day and am thrilled you were happy with the results. It was a pleasure from start to finish.
  • Stella
    Stella W. Married on 10/10/2020

Leah is the most wonderful photographer!

Leah is amazing, she goes above and beyond for you. I was so grateful to have met her!
  • Emily
    Emily C. Married on 07/07/2020

Lge is a gem

She caught on to my not-quite-traditional vision and created a plan and pricing that worked for my event. My camera-shy groom was more relaxed having his picture taken and I could not be happier with the images of my favorite day that Leah captured. My family was enamored with how kind and personable Leah is and still talk about the experience. She referred to people by name and brought a relaxed but professional energy to the session. Most notable, she captured candids of everyone who is important to me with these relaxed and genuine smiles. These are treasures. Thank you, Leah.

LGEmerick Photography's reply:

It was such a beautiful (two) days. You glowed through the entire thing and your family was so lovely and thoughtful. It made it easy to capture those great moments I knew you wanted!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

Shy Myrtle Shy Myrtle Wedding Florists

Leah is one of the most talented in her field and I do not say that lightly. My background experience is doing photo styling for magazines, catalogs and books so I have worked with many photographers, but Leah outshines all of them. We are so fortunate to have such an amazing photographer in our mist. I would jump hoops to work with her-all of her photographs are amazing. If you haven't booked her yet, I have no idea what you are waiting for!

Shanelise MUA Shanelise MUA Wedding Hair & Makeup

Leah with LGEmerick Photography is an amazing wedding professional! Her organization and attention to detail is unparalleled. Her ability to capture the emotions of the day, transports you as the viewer back into the event as if you were there. I would love to work with her on future projects and weddings.

Gold Hairpin Films Gold Hairpin Films Wedding Videographers

I've worked with Leah on a wedding and a styled shoot and she is wonderful to work with! As a videographer, finding a photographer I can work seamlessly with is a major plus. She is bubbly, yet easy going, and super creative. I'll definitely be recommending her to my couples!

84 R St Lees Summit, MO, 64086
Location of (LGEmerick Photography)

LGEmerick Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does LGEmerick Photography include in the starting price?

LGEmerick Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does LGEmerick Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

LGEmerick Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Prints

What photography styles does LGEmerick Photography offer?

LGEmerick Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does LGEmerick Photography offer?

LGEmerick Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does LGEmerick Photography offer for wedding events?

LGEmerick Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend LGEmerick Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

LGEmerick Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding