LGEmerick Photography Reviews

LGEmerick Photography 6
LGEmerick Photography 7
  • Stella

Stella Wilson · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Leah is the most wonderful photographer!

Leah is amazing, she goes above and beyond for you. I was so grateful to have met her!

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Nina

Nina · Married on 10/05/2019

Best Photographer in Kansas City!

Leah did such an amazing job on our wedding day. From the moment my now husband and I met her (via Skype) we knew she was going to be the perfect person to capture our wedding day. She was also recently voted Best Photographer in Kansas City and it is easy to see why - just take one look at the gorgeous photos on her website. We were planning our wedding from a few states away and Leah made it so easy to communicate and quickly responded to our questions. My husband absolutely hates posing for photos, but she made it enjoyable and fun for everyone. She planned out the day perfectly, getting all the shots we had requested as well as going above and beyond to find the best places around the city to take photos. As we were planning from far away she sent us a Starbucks gift card to go on a date and talk about our wedding plans because we were unable to meet with her in person before our wedding. It is things like this that make her not just the best photographer we could have asked for, but also an amazing person. We feel so lucky that she captured our day for us.

Sent on 10/12/2019

LGEmerick Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Nina!

I had an absolute blast with you and your family and friends. Your day was beautiful from start to finish! It just feels like yesterday we were skype-ing 6 time zones apart. :)

Can't wait to shoot your ten year vow renewal ;)
  • Aria

Aria · Married on 10/21/2018

So much fun!

Leah did such a marvelous job with both our engagement and wedding pictures!!! She made us so comfortable and relaxed on our wedding day and was so fun to work with! She keeps the mood so light and fun you forget you are having your pictures taken capturing those true candid moments. She knows exactly what to have you think about or say to your partner that gets just the right expression to still look so genuine. She has such a creative and artistic eye and really makes the whole experience so easy. She will even help you incorporate your cat into your engagement photos! She is organized and will get people where they need to be on the wedding day. She helped me out so much from the beginning by drawing out a wedding day timeline which was really frightening for me to think about! She is someone you can totally trust and does such a wonderful job! We were so blessed to have her as our photographer and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/08/2019
    LGEmerick Photography 12
    LGEmerick Photography 13
    LGEmerick Photography 14

Megan · Married on 09/15/2018

Leah is out of this world. We were so out of our element to begin with but she, very comfortably, had us slow dance in the middle of the street, make out in front of a fountain, cuddle in Union Station and watch the rain at Liberty Memorial. I CANNOT WAIT to get our pictures back, she was amazing!!!

Sent on 06/06/2018
    LGEmerick Photography 15

Brianne · Married on 09/08/2018

The best photographer ever! Everything we wanted in pictures. An amazing woman

Sent on 09/29/2018

Jenna · Married on 05/20/2018

I honestly can't speak highly enough about Leah Emerick. She made our engagement session an absolute joy. When I told her that we wanted to do our photos in both our law school library and at the beach, she was immediately down for it. Not only is she insanely talented (check out the photos attached to see for yourself), but she is the one of the funniest, kindest, and most creative people I've ever met. My fiance' absolutely hates getting his picture taken - and he is still gushing about how much fun he had with Leah. She is more than a photographer - she is a painter and her brush is her camera. There are a lot of photographers in the world - but very few of them are true artists like Leah. I honestly feel like five stars isn't enough.

Sent on 12/25/2017
    LGEmerick Photography 23
    LGEmerick Photography 24
    LGEmerick Photography 25

Kiernan · Married on 04/13/2018

Simply put, Leah is a phenomenal photographer who pours her entire heart and soul into this process. It would be enough to recommend her for her gorgeous work (5 stars+), but I think what sets Leah apart is just how downright likeable, thoughtful and caring she is. From buying us shots during our engagement shoot (she correctly guessed it was what we needed), to sending us pizza when we decided to move right before the wedding, to herding the cats that were our family members on our wedding day, her thoughtfulness and good humor created an experience for us we will never forget. She's just a pure joy to be around and she knows exactly what she's doing. Leah is a gifted photographer who captured our wedding day beautifully. She caught gorgeously nuanced shots of some of the day's best moments and I am so grateful that I have her work to prove how awesome our day was. I can not recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Laura · Married on 03/10/2018

Leah is so great! We used her for both our engagement and wedding day photos. She has such a great eye and was able to find unique shots that looked amazing! My favorite thing about her is how she was able to capture the genuine moments. Photo shoots with her were so fun and she is very efficient with her time so you get a lot of great shots without having to take valuable time away from the reception. She is so kind and easy to work with! I would definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    LGEmerick Photography 26

m · Married on 01/31/2018

Leah was wonderful to work with....she is extremely professional, easy to work with, collaborative around individual ideas, has a great team, and provides a comfortable, stress free environment which becomes transparent in each photo. If you want to hire someone who will work with you, I highly suggest Leah at LGEmerick Photograph.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Lisa · Married on 11/11/2017

Leah is so much more than just a truly talented photographer...she is simply an AMAZING person! From beginning to end she offers tremendous support, guidance and advice. She has a way about her that puts you at ease, as if you’re just hanging out with a fun friend. I absolutely love my pictures and couldn’t be happier with my experience!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Spencer · Married on 11/05/2017

I don't even know where to begin! Leah created photos that we will truly cherish forever. We didn't have a clue what we wanted, but luckily Leah's vision is better than anything we could have ever dreamt of. Her sweet personality and humor kept us comfortable and free, which is why our engagement photos are so US. Forever grateful. Would recommend her to anyone and everyone- guaranteed magical moments + photos!

Sent on 11/21/2017
    LGEmerick Photography 27
    LGEmerick Photography 28
    LGEmerick Photography 29

Brittany · Married on 11/03/2017

Leah is simply amazing. She was fun, professional, helpful, knowledgeable, quirky with such a gentle and sweet personality. We are so grateful we found her. We are absolutely in love with our engagement/wedding photos and will cherish them forever. She has such an artistic eye, and she truly captured each moment so perfectly. My fiancé and I had such a short period of time from when we got engaged to our wedding and Leah was so accommodating, working quickly and helping us work through small details that we wouldn’t of even thought of without her. She went above and beyond what we ever expected from a photographer from helping me tie up my bustle at the reception, to dancing with us on the dance floor at the end of the night. We will no doubt have her photograph any future life events. We already have and will continue to refer her to anyone we know!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Joanna · Married on 06/21/2017

My wedding photos by Leah are still something I cherish dearly, she captured one of the best days of my life so perfectly! I refer her to everyone. She’s easy to work with and great to be around day of. Wonderful and professional!

Sent on 11/20/2017
    LGEmerick Photography 30
    LGEmerick Photography 31
    LGEmerick Photography 32

Kelda · Married on 07/02/2016

Leah was so wonderful! My husband and I both love our wedding pictures! She captured some really special moments, and her photos were innovative and creative! Leah was very fun to work with and very adaptable to every situation. I definitely recommend her and her work!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Ben · Married on 04/16/2016

Having Leah photograph our wedding was like having a best friend document the best time of your life. She immediately fit in, blended seemlessly while she was working, and powered through a whirlwind of a day while effortlessly managing personalities for photos. She’s a rockstar. Coupled with rehearsal dinner photos and engagment pictures that were out of this world, I cannot recommend Leah enough. She’s gold.

Sent on 12/03/2017
    LGEmerick Photography 33
    LGEmerick Photography 34
    LGEmerick Photography 35
    LGEmerick Photography 36
    LGEmerick Photography 37
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 01/02/2016

Not only did Leah capture the most beautiful shots of our wedding, but she was incredibly easy to work with. She was able to help us make slight adjustments that made the photos perfect. I feel so lucky to have had Leah as our wedding photographer and would recommend her to anyone. She is truly incredible!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Kristen · Married on 06/16/2013

Basically Leah is completely awesome in every way. It’s crazy how a creative that is such a expert in her craft can also be so good with people AND be super timely, professional and business minded. She’s my go-to photog for everything I do in life. From my book covers to events, maternity, love shots with my husband and even portraits. She’s easy and fast to work with and captures an ethereal magic in her work that feels like everything is heavenly orchestrated. You’d think by looking at her photos it would take a ton of time, but Leah just gets it. You don’t have to micro manage her or walk her along. If you tell her the vision, she brings it to life in an even better way than you thought of. She is %100 the best person to partner with in searing your most important moments into magical, ever lasting memories and having a stress free time while you’re doing it.

Sent on 11/20/2017