818 Monroe Street, West Hempstead, NY 11552 Map · Phone number

About Shaleira Smith Bridal

Shaleira Smith Bridal is a makeup artistry company in West Hempstead, New York, specializing in airbrush techniques and beauty services. You will work together with the artists to create a personalized look that will enhance your natural beauty. They offer their signature beauty touch ups to couples and bridal parties in New York City, Long Island, Connecticut, and New Jersey.

Experience

Shaleira Smith’s love for the makeup industry began in 2010. Her makeup looks have been seen during New York Fashion Week, on U.S. figure skating champions, and in commercials and magazines. Shaleira is a natural beauty expert who specializes in airbrush techniques and creating custom foundations for her company Xclusive Blend.

With a touch of love, the team will create your beauty story, beginning with a custom blend foundation. They will make sure you shine on your wedding day by keeping your lips hydrated and any eliminating redness and discoloration on your face. The team offers three wedding day beauty packages: Ultimate Bridal Package, Signature Wedding Package, and Beauty Bridal Package. Each package includes a 90-minute consultation, on-site application, false eyelashes, and an array of other services. A few of the beauty services they offer include:

• Consultations

Brides
3361c4369f005eee Shaleira Smith Bridal 14

3 Reviews for Shaleira Smith Bridal

Tricia · Married on 10/15/2016

Shaleira is a consummate professional. She is meticulous and works hard to make you happy. We were lucky to have such a skilled artist.

Makeda · Married on 10/07/2016

I am SO thankful that I found and booked Shaleira! She is top of the line. I was really concerned about finding a vendor who has experience working on brides of color. Looking through most of the makeup vendors on Wedding Wire in my area, they had zero photos with brides of color which was extremely frustrating. I found Shaleira through another site and booked my trial with her for my bridal shower. The trial confirmed for me that I absolutely needed Shaleira to do my makeup for my big day. Leading up to the wedding, Shaleira was extremely supportive, checking in to see how I was doing and if I needed anything. She also gave me tips and a regimen for my skin leading up to the wedding. On the wedding day, she absolutely nailed the wedding look. She did two looks, one for the ceremony and one for the reception. Throughout the day, Shaleira jumped in an helped with my hair, birdcage veil, and really anything else that was needed (including a facial that morning). I don't know what I would've done without her. She also did my mother's makeup which was stunning. I would recommend her to everyone because she was that good. Also, she's super friendly, funny, and professional. BOOK HER!

Alison · Married on 07/29/2016

Shaleira was amazing! My mom and I loved our makeup for my wedding! She was able to look at a few pictures and come up with two looks for my special day. Shaleira listed to what we wanted and knew what would photograph best! I would highly recommend her services!!

Shaleira Smith Bridal FAQ

• What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 100.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Makeup, Men's Grooming

• 818 Monroe Street West Hempstead, New York, 11552 See on map