Seven Loaves Catering and Events

1305 South Hwy 121 Suite 400, Lewisville, TX 75067 Map · Phone number

About Seven Loaves Catering and Events

Seven Loaves Catering and Events is a wedding caterer that serves Lewisville, Dallas, Fort Worth and the surrounding areas. Their talented staff offers full-service catering for life’s celebrated moments. With over two decades of experience, the chef-driven company will work with you to plan a wedding that is as unique as you are.

The company’s services and talented staff will make you feel like a guest at your own wedding. In addition to handling delivery, setup and cleanup, Seven Loaves Catering and Events provides the following offerings:

• Cake
  • Stations
  • Server(s)
  • Custom menu

Cuisine

Seven Loaves is proud to offer authentic and exceptional culinary experiences. They can plan a custom menu to suit your style and dietary needs. Cuisine styles include:

• American
  • Kosher
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

History

Phillip and Leslie Smithwick, the company’s owners, began catering in 2001. The team has 27 years of combined culinary and event experience.

Follow Seven Loaves Catering and Events on

62 Reviews for Seven Loaves Catering and Events

1 User photo

Seven Loaves Catering and Events 1

Dana · Married on 05/05/2018

Seven Loaves allowed me to freely enjoy my son's Rehearsal Dinner. We rented tables and chairs. They came promptly and early, which meant we could decorate and enjoy the moment. They picked them up the next day, promptly and quietly as well. The 2 Servers were polite and very efficient. They took care of all the food, set up and clean up was the BEST. The food, was exceptional. Fajitas are everywhere, but Seven Loaves was delicious. I went back for seconds on rice. Who does that? The sopapilla cheesecake was exceptional. Thank you for making the Rehearsal Dinner a success!!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Seven Loaves Catering and Events's reply:

Dana, it was such a pleasure working with you on your event. Thank you for the kind words. Didn't I tell you that sopapilla cheesecake was the best... YUM. I hope the wedding day was a big success as well. Congrats to the new couple!
  • Glenise

Glenise · Married on 02/17/2018

Wonderfully Amazing!!

I have nothing but great things to say about Seven Loaves Catering! I hired Seven Loaves for my wedding on 2/17/18. We didn't do a tasting so I was a little nervous, but the food was amazing! Our guests kept raving about how the food was
    one of the best they've had at any wedding, even the vegan selection. Haley was helpful at giving me as accurate of a quote as possible, explaining all of my options, and very patient when I made adjustment after original quotes. The catering staff were phenomenal, so warm and friendly and helpful. They were quick to get us anything we needed, set-up/clean-up was all taken care of and they travel well; my venue was in Denton Texas. Everyone loved it and not one person had one bad thing to say. Can't say enough good things about Seven Loaves! I highly
    recommend them!

Sent on 01/29/2019
    Seven Loaves Catering and Events 2

Seven Loaves Catering and Events's reply:

Denise, it was such a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for your kind words. It is hard to believe it has almost been a year since the big day! I hope you and Chris are enjoying married life and doing well. Happy (almost) one year!

Valerie · Married on 01/26/2018

If I could give Seven Loaves Catering 100 stars, I would. I do not have the words to express how wonderful it was to work with Seven Loaves, Hayley, and the team!

Seven Loaves catered my wedding. All during the reception I was receiving compliments on the food or overhearing guests comment on how great the food was. A week later and I'm still getting texts and comments from my guests about how wonderful the food was. Comments like "I've never had a meal at a wedding as good as this," "I never knew that catered food could taste so good." It was important to me to serve a fantastic meal at the reception and Seven Loaves exceeded my expectations.

In addition to providing an amazing meal, the service was spectacular!

If you are looking for a caterer for any type of event do yourself a favor and hire Seven Loaves. I promise, you will be delighted!

Thank you Hayley and team for literally making my special day, special! You are the best and I hope to work with you again!

With heartfelt appreciation,

Valerie

Sent on 09/07/2018

Seven Loaves Catering and Events's reply:

Val, Wow it is so awesome to hear such great comments from you and your guests. Thanks so much for letting us know and sharing your kind words.

I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and Jonathan both to plan your special day. I loved getting to you you both and hear how how you met. Such a great story. You and your guests were so much fun. It was an honor to serve you all.

I hope I have the opportunity to work with you again on another fun event! I wish you both the best and so much happiness.

Seven Loaves Catering and Events FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 25.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 17.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 20.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware, Chocolate Fountain
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, BBQ, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, German, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s)
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables

• The Jenny Layne Bakery
    The Jenny Layne Bakery Wedding Cakes

I have been working with Seven Loaves catering for the past 8 years. Phillip and his team are exceptional. They truly care and want each and every client to love every bite they're taking. After years of eating Seven Loaves Catering, I truly believe it's gets more and more delicious with each bite.

• Lori Yeary Music
    Lori Yeary Music Wedding Bands

I have worked with Seven Loaves Catering on events of every type: small parties, weddings and large events. Their food is always delicious and their professionalism flawless. I highly recommend Seven Loaves Catering for any type of event!

• Create the Memories PhotoBooth Rentals
    Create the Memories PhotoBooth Rentals Photo Booths

Seven Loaves does an amazing job! Delicious food and professional staff! I highly recommend them!

• 1305 South Hwy 121 Suite 400, Suite 400 Lewisville, Texas, 75067 See on map