Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

About Seven Loaves Catering and Events

Legendary Catering for Life's Celebrated Moments

Our Services

Seven Loaves Catering and Events is a full service catering company proudly serving all of D/FW and surrounding areas.  Whether you’re having an intimate bridal shower, a wedding reception, or a corporate function, our family, along with the rest of our talented staff, is eager to serve you.

Our menus are Chef inspired and custom designed to meet the likes and dislikes of our client.  Whether you’re looking for passed hors d’oeuvres, a buffet, a chef ran action- station, or a plated/sit down dinner; we can do it all.  We also provide a full range of services including: delivery and setup, bartenders, service staff, rentals, music/entertainment and more.

Our Owners

Both Native Texans, owners Phillip and Leslie Smithwick started catering in 2001 as a part time business under the name Hospitality For Hire. While catering part time, Phillip continued to work full time gaining a wide range of experience as Executive Chef in a Country Club, Executive Chef for a Catering Company, Executive Chef of a startup restaurant concept, and a Private Chef and House Manager in the Highland Park area of Dallas.  Over the years, the Smithwicks’ commitment to excellent food and exceptional service has attracted a loyal client base and ongoing referrals.  So much so, that in January of 2011 Phillip left his job as a Private Chef to run the catering business full time.  Leslie continues her passion as an educator in the public school system and helps with the business on weekends.  The name was changed to Seven Loaves Catering and Events in January of 2010 to more accurately describe our desire to “feed the multitudes”.  Click here for more about why the name Seven Loaves:

Contact us today for more information!

Visit our Website!

Champagne Toast (1)
House Beer (1)
House Wine (1)
Tables (1)

We used Seven Loaves for our wedding and were extremely pleased! They are fantastic to work with and had amazing food options! Also, they are fantastically priced!! The staff on the wedding day was so great, friendly, and helpful!! The food was absolutely incredible!! Couldn’t have asked for a better caterer!! :)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jennifer , 12/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Seven loaves catered my wedding on 10/07/2017 and they were perfect! We ordered BBQ with mac and cheese, corn casserole, and green beans, and everything was delicious. My food loving friend said it was the best wedding food she had ever had, and she wanted like 5 plates of food. Everyone was so professional and they made the whole experience seamless and stress free. Despite me changing things around a few times, Haley was SO SWEET and helpful! I can't recommend them enough if you want a delicious meal, smooth service, and a stress free evening (as stress free as a wedding can be :).

View Vendor Response

16 Photos

Buffet Presentation Gallery

5 Photos

4 ENDORSEMENTS
I have been working with Seven Loaves catering for the past 8 years. Phillip and his team are exceptional. They truly care and want each and every client to love every bite they're taking. After years of eating Seven Loaves Catering, I truly believe it's gets more and more delicious with each bite.

I have worked with Seven Loaves Catering on events of every type: small parties, weddings and large events. Their food is always delicious and their professionalism flawless. I highly recommend Seven Loaves Catering for any type of event!

Phillip and his staff bring TOP Quality Catering to your event. The food is unbelievably delicious! I am proud to have used Seven Loaves Catering services for my own private event so I can honestly critique them both from a vendor's point of view and as a client as well. Keep up the great work!!!

Seven Loaves does an amazing job! Delicious food and professional staff! I highly recommend them!

Events