61 Reviews for Seven Loaves Catering and Events

Champagne Toast (1)
House Beer (1)
House Wine (1)
60 Seven Loaves Catering and Events Reviews

Seven Loaves allowed me to freely enjoy my son's Rehearsal Dinner. We rented tables and chairs. They came promptly and early, which meant we could decorate and enjoy the moment. They picked them up the next day, promptly and quietly as well. The 2 Servers were polite and very efficient. They took care of all the food, set up and clean up was the BEST. The food, was exceptional. Fajitas are everywhere, but Seven Loaves was delicious. I went back for seconds on rice. Who does that? The sopapilla cheesecake was exceptional. Thank you for making the Rehearsal Dinner a success!!

Profile Picture Dana, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

If I could give Seven Loaves Catering 100 stars, I would. I do not have the words to express how wonderful it was to work with Seven Loaves, Hayley, and the team!

Seven Loaves catered my wedding. All during the reception I was receiving compliments on the food or overhearing guests comment on how great the food was. A week later and I'm still getting texts and comments from my guests about how wonderful the food was. Comments like "I've never had a meal at a wedding as good as this," "I never knew that catered food could taste so good." It was important to me to serve a fantastic meal at the reception and Seven Loaves exceeded my expectations.

In addition to providing an amazing meal, the service was spectacular!

If you are looking for a caterer for any type of event do yourself a favor and hire Seven Loaves. I promise, you will be delighted!

Thank you Hayley and team for literally making my special day, special! You are the best and I hope to work with you again!

With heartfelt appreciation,

Valerie

Profile Picture Valerie, 1/26/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Tables, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, American, Sandwiches, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

We used Seven Loaves for our wedding and were extremely pleased! They are fantastic to work with and had amazing food options! Also, they are fantastically priced!! The staff on the wedding day was so great, friendly, and helpful!! The food was absolutely incredible!! Couldn’t have asked for a better caterer!! :)

Profile Picture Jennifer , 12/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

When we began to search for a wedding caterer we knew we'd be facing some difficulties since my husband is a professional chef. Our method was having me handling all initial communication so that the caterers didn't know they were talking to someone in the industry. After contacting a few caterers and not having great experiences, I contacted Seven Loaves Catering because I got a good vibe right off the bat from their website and reviews. We met with Haley, the event coordinator, and we had a great time! We never sampled any food before booking, but that was due to our crazy work schedule on top of my husband having a good gut feeling about the company. Our buffet dinner at our wedding was delicious, and we received many compliments, especially for the appetizers! Our experience from beginning to end with Seven Loaves and their staff was wonderful, and we would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Dorothy , 10/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

Seven loaves catered my wedding on 10/07/2017 and they were perfect! We ordered BBQ with mac and cheese, corn casserole, and green beans, and everything was delicious. My food loving friend said it was the best wedding food she had ever had, and she wanted like 5 plates of food. Everyone was so professional and they made the whole experience seamless and stress free. Despite me changing things around a few times, Haley was SO SWEET and helpful! I can't recommend them enough if you want a delicious meal, smooth service, and a stress free evening (as stress free as a wedding can be :).

Profile Picture Paige, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Great to work with, They were able to meet with us after hours and flexible to our schedule.

Profile Picture amanda , 10/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

After many changes to the time schedule of the reception, Seven Loaves made it easy to stay flexible throughout the week leading up to the wedding. My guests loved the food and my family said the staff was ever present when you needed them, but did not distract from the day. "Impressive," was the word they chose to describe the staff. Kimbrah was very helpful in communicating with me about the contract, meeting times, and reassuring me that everything will go smoothly! Thank you, Seven Loaves, for a very positive experience!

Profile Picture Mikayla, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Seven Loaves Catering is amazing! They have a lot to offer and really work with you to meet your budget expectations! They are extremely friendly and professional and they are quick to respond! After we booked them they even sent us a thank you package!
We got a lot of compliments from our guests about the food being delicious and the staff being so courteous!
They have so much to offer and I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Angela, 3/4/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

I highly recommend Seven Loaves! Our custom German/Mexican fusion menu was phenomenal beyond description! We were incredibly impressed from the get go. Phillip came to the our first meeting with some incredible flavor ideas! The Sauerbraten Stuffed Empanadas and Schnitzel with Chorizo Gravy turned out AMAZINGLY!!!

Thank so much to Phillip, Haley, and their staff!!

Profile Picture Joe, 11/29/16, 1 Review

Haley

Just a note to thank you for an amazing job on Saturday evening. All of our guests had an awesome time. The venue was beautiful and the service / food was excellent.

I appreciate all the help you gave me getting set up! It turned out perfect.

Thank you again..........Joni Koch

Thank you again............

Profile Picture Joni, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Seven Loaves made the catering so easy. They were great to work with, the food was delicious and the evening went off without a hitch. They were affordable and helped us stay within our wedding budget. I can't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Chandler , 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Seven Loaves was THE perfect option for us! Haley was AMAZING to work with - she got our vision and executed it to perfection! We are still getting compliments about how awesome the food was. If you are wavering on deciding about the harvest table it is a MUST! It was not only beautiful but delicious and add a few passed hors devours and you have the perfect food for a cocktail or transition hour.
Not only did they provide our food but they also provided all the rentals as well as set up and clean up!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Seven Loaves was beyond amazing at catering our wedding. So many guests told us that the meal was one of the best they've had at any wedding!

Profile Picture Cathy, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The food was amazing. And the service was great too! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Gluten Free, American, Tables, Buffet

My husband and I loved Seven Loaves catering! They were easy to work with and the food was delicious. We highly recommend them to all couples who are getting married DFW metroplex.

Profile Picture Julie, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

They provide catering and linens which is awesome to get them all from the save vendor. They offer a tasting that you pay for but it is worth it. You get to try different appetizers and they have whole buffet meal set up to eat. It gives you an idea of the food and set up. When you book with them, the price of the tasting goes to your balance. The food was amazing!! We got the chicken lasagna, mac and cheese, and green beans for the wedding which was my favorite and wish I had seconds. They have lots of different options for appetizers, entrees, etc. They were quick about returning emails and calling near the wedding. They did a walk through of the venue also for set up. They also provide bartender and you just have to provide the alcohol. I needed to pick my linens up early for the florist to decorate the tables and they worked with me to do that.

Profile Picture Vera, 1/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, American, Italian

Seven Loaves catered my daughter's brunch reception, and did a great job. We had specifically requested that the reception have an elegant rustic/vintage feel, and they carried that out perfectly, down to the cast-iron cookware and chalk signs. The setup was attractive, and the food was very good. Everyone especially loved the gouda cheese grits and blueberry french toast. I'm sure I was a worrisome MOB about all the little details throughout the planning, but they were always nice and accommodating. They were very busy and had some staff changes during our planning process that made communication a bit more difficult, but someone was always willing to meet with us and answer questions. The waitstaff did a great job. We were very pleased with the outcome on wedding day, and they completed my daughter's vision perfectly!

Profile Picture Rhonda, 10/3/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, American

Wow. The food was phenomenal. I was on the fence about using a cater (bad experiences in the past) but Phillip and his team blew me away. They are responsive, attentive, and courteous. Ashley (the contact person) responded quickly with any changes, handled our fluctuating guest list without issue, and was the utmost professional. The wait staff at our event were professional, always smiling, and very helpful. When they left, you could hardly tell they had been there. I am thoroughly impressed with Seven Loaves and would absolutely use them again. I recommend to anyone looking for amazing food at an affordable price to give them a call and let them handle your culinary needs.

Profile Picture User5065239, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

While this was not a wedding our event was similar in nature. We hosted a Valentine's Sweetheart Ball for our Young Life ministry in Carrollton. Seven Loaves was responsive, attentive and incredibly flexible. The pre-planning was great, the night of service was awesome and the food was delicious.

I serve as a wedding DJ at 50 plus weddings per year and I highly recommend Seven Loaves for your wedding or any special occasion.

Profile Picture Michael , 2/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Seven Loaves provided catering for our daughters post wedding reception at her home. The staff were extremely helpful in the planning of the event and the servers and bartender were very friendly and professional. The food was outstanding and received numerous compliments from our guests!

Profile Picture mark, 12/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Wow!!! We worked with Seven Loaves Catering on the My Refuge House Fundraiser "Fashioned for Freedom". They were amazing. This was our first time for this fundraiser and Ashley and Seven Loaves thought of everything and really helped us navigate through this event. The food was amazing, and they happily reworked the menu to accommodate passing the food instead of having a table to display it on. The staff was so professional and courteous on the day of the event. I highly recommend Seven Loaves for anyone planning an event, I will definitely use them for our next one.

Profile Picture Paula , 10/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I worked with Seven Loaves Catering and Events on the DCFOF Fall Fundraiser 'Taste for a Cause'. They were incredibly accommodating, friendly, and really went the extra mile to make the experience great!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Seven Loaves catered my husband's 50th birthday party. The entire event was extraordinary. The food was delicious, the wait staff and bartender were excellent. I highly recommend Seven Loaves Catering for your next event!

Profile Picture Karen, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Talk about low maintenance and delicious! We took a risk by not tasting any of their food before the actual wedding, but based on a recommendation from our DJ, we went with Seven Loaves for our wedding. We were so pleased by how everything turned out! We had BBQ with various sides and appetizers, and everyone commented on how great the food was! The staff was awesome- the servers were all so friendly and professional; they were always smiling, and they were hard workers! Seven Loaves was very easy to work with, had GREAT food, and was more affordable than a lot of the other options we were looking at. We’re SO happy we went with them as our wedding caterer, and definitely recommend them to others!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/13/14, 8 Reviews