Seth Morris Photography

Ottawa, IL View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

We are a husband and wife team who have been married for 10 years and been shooting weddings for 8 of those years! We are opposites in just about every way and therefore make a great team. Seth is a very artistic, tattoed creative type and Mary is an outgoing, type A director. It works well for weddings and enables us to breeze through pictures without making our subjects feel stiff. We love using natural light and pose our couples to encourage interaction so we can capture you as you are and really showcase your relationship.

Our primary focus on a wedding day is relationships. Your dad seeing you for the first time. Your first moments away from the crowd laughing together. Your grandparents holding hands walking out of the reception. We really focus on capturing these moments with our photojournalistic style.

We work really hard to grab shots of everyone and even moments you may not have seen happen. One of our grooms called said "Wiow, I didn't even remember them taking all these pictures. Those two are straight up ninjas." We think that about sums it up.

Seth Morris Photography

Straight up Ninjas

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files

• Melissa
    Melissa R. Married on 12/06/2019

Love them!

My husband and I chose Seth Morris Photography because they came highly recommended by Starved Rock Lodge. We are SO HAPPY we picked them. Neither of us are very photogenic and Mary Morris made sure to make the pictures fun and relaxed. We used Seth Morris Photography for both engagement and wedding day photos. The engagement photos turned out beautifully and we cannot wait to see the wedding photos!

Seth Morris Photography's reply:

Awww the wedding pictures are SO SO GOOD. I can't wait to get them all to you!! You two are so sweet together and we are so happy for you!!
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 10/25/2019

They are more like friends than photographers

I can’t say enough about the two of them!! Mary was so perfect getting genuine responses from me and my girls. I am not used to getting my picture taken but they made us feel like professional models. The pictures turned out so nice. It’s hard to pic favorites. You will not go wrong hiring them if you have your wedding at Starved Rock (cuz they know it so well) or any place for that matter. They are truly the best. I feel like we could meet up for drinks or whatever after this because I feel we made life long friends. HIRE THEM!!
  • Natalie
    Natalie Married on 03/02/2019

Photographers with humor and heart

When Natalie and I got married, I knew that it was going to be one of the happiest days of our lives together. We were concerned that our photos might not reflect that, as we both feel so stiff and unnatural in photos. This was needless worry, as Seth and Mary helped make us so comfortable with our wedding photographs, and they captured the true joy we felt that day. Our engagement pictures out in the snow are absolutely magical, and our wedding photos are out of a fairy tale. Seth and Mary captured some amazing candid and impromptu moments throughout the day, in addition to gorgeous shots that they staged. They helped us feel natural and light during group photographs, and these little touches really show in the genuine smiles captured throughout the day. We have wonderful keepsake reminders of our wedding, all thanks to Seth and Mary Morris!

SLT Makeup Artistry SLT Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the pleasure of doing bridal makeup and hairstyling at a wedding that Mary and Seth were photographing. This photography duo is just AMAZING. Their work is absolutely stunning and they have the best personalities! I fully recommend Seth Morris Photography to anyone that is looking for a photographer that will create beautiful photos of their event, as well as, be a lasting friend after your special day is over.

Ottawa, IL, 61350
Location of (Seth Morris Photography)

Seth Morris Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Seth Morris Photography include in the starting price?

Seth Morris Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Seth Morris Photography offer?

Seth Morris Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Seth Morris Photography offer?

Seth Morris Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Seth Morris Photography offer for wedding events?

Seth Morris Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Seth Morris Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Seth Morris Photography is recommended by 91% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.8 in quality of service, 4.8 in flexibility, 4.8 in value, 4.7 in average response time and 4.7 in professionalism.

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding