Seth Mias Catering

Leeds, MA View map

Since 2003 Seth Mias Catering has been offering a wide variety of catering options in Western Mass and Northern Connecticut. We strive to make every wedding and event a unique experience that is shaped by the client to fit their tastes budgets or needs. While all of our in print menus appear on our website we are always enthousiastic about building the best menu given seasonality and location with our clients. From the pre booking process, in person detail meetings and day of event Seth will be there to make your event a memorable one for you and all of your guests!

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$47.00

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$34.00

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$36.00

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$10.00

China
Linens
Flatware
Glassware

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$19.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Specialty Wine
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Mexican
Southern
Southwestern
Spanish

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Organic
Vegan

What bar services do you provide?

Liquor License
Specialty Wine
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
Premium Liquor

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

• Jennifer
    Jennifer R. Married on 07/02/2021

Delicious food!

Ok let me just say, I personally never talked or met Seth, BUT he is the caterer for The Red Barn in Amherst, MA, where I had my reception. I cannot even describe how amazing his food is. People are STILL texting me telling me how amazing our food was. From the appetizers, to the main course and even to the dessert bar, everything was spot on. Thank you so much Seth!!
    Shannon F. Married on 06/20/2021

Highly recommend!!

Seth Mias Catering was recommended to us from our venue and separately by friends of ours, and we are so glad we chose to work with Seth! First, Seth is just great to work with. He helped us narrow down our choices (since everything was amazing) and he was patient and understanding with us, especially when we had to postpone our wedding twice due to COVID. Additionally, all of his food is delicious. Everyone at our wedding was raving about the food and no one went home hungry! Everyone who works with Seth was amazing as well and made sure that we (the bride and groom) were able to eat some of the appetizers by putting some on our plates and checking in with us during dinner to make sure we were enjoying our meals. Seth Mias catering really goes above and beyond. We highly recommend Seth and hope we can work with him again someday!
  • Sarah
    Sarah D. Married on 05/29/2021

We will always use Seth Mias Catering!

My husband and I were married on May 29, 2021, and were thrilled with the catering services from Seth Mias Catering. We worked closely with Seth to develop our menu. Each time we had a question regarding a selection, Seth was there to give us a detailed explanation and provide us with various options and recommendations. Seth was incredibly flexible while we crafted our menu during the pandemic. During our first meeting, we indicated that we had a few guests who would require specialized meals, and Seth was wonderfully accommodating. He allowed us time to make decisions and did not force us to make final decisions until a few weeks before our wedding. It was an absolute dream working with Seth. His kindness, professionalism, and flexibility are unmatched. Importantly, Seth is a wonderful chef. Every single guest at our wedding raved about the menu selections and their meals. We chose the prime rib au jus, the crispy statler chicken with cider reduction, and the halibut with lime dill honey mustard glaze, and each dish was delicious (my husband and I got to try them all!). Seth secured Hadley asparagus for us, which we were so excited to have. Seth’s team provides wonderful service as well. Each member of the service staff that we interacted with was friendly and personable, and there was always someone coming to check in with us to see if we needed anything else throughout the dinner service. My family has been using Seth for our catering needs for the last 15 years, and we will absolutely be coming back for years to come. Thank you so much, Seth!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

HaleChannel Studios HaleChannel Studios Wedding Videographers

The best steak I've ever had in my life was cooked by Seth in a parking lot during a wedding! It's amazing what he can do with food. I highly recommend him!!!

Leeds, MA, 01053
Location of (Seth Mias Catering)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding