North Aurora, IL 60542 Map · Phone number

About Seriously Fun Events

I have been a professional DJ since 2006, but my love of music has been a lifelong passion. I usually have just as much fun as the guests when I'm working, however, my place is behind the table selecting the next song, taking requests or coordinating with the other vendors.

I strongly believe the focus of each event should be on the guest (or guests) of honor, which means that I will not be overbearing on the microphone or doing an Elvis impersonation on the dance floor. (Not that there's anything wrong with Elvis...)

I'm looking forward to helping you have some Serious Fun!

Follow Seriously Fun Events on

reception11
valandjay1

5 Reviews for Seriously Fun Events

Megan · Married on 07/25/2014

Huge shout out to Jaime at Seriously Fun Events for being the best DJ EVER! We have known Jaime for some time now through Trivia Night at our local bar and the moment my husband and I got engaged, we knew we wanted Jaime to be our DJ for our wedding. He supplied the music for our ceremony and reception. We had an absolute BLAST!
    We were able to control the types of music we wanted through the Seriously Fun Events website which was very easy to use. We were in constant contact with Jaime also which made that part of the planning stress free and fun! Jaime was able to get our guests ready to dance and he was also able to read the crowd so there was never an awkward moment! I highly recommend Jaime at Seriously Fun Events if you are looking for an amazing DJ!

Sent on 08/10/2014

Jamie was the DJS at our wedding this past year. He was AMAZING! He took the time to sit down with us and discuss every aspect of our reception from the time we were introduced at our reception to the last song. He has a great website that you sign into and fill out all details of your wedding (times, people's names, special requests). There is also a place to pick out all of your music! Super fun! If your like me and couldn't find enough music for the whole night, or some songs escaped your mind, put as many songs as you know you want in the easy to use online system. After talking to him and viewing your pre-selected songs, he will get a great feel of what your music style is and fill in those gaps you couldn't.
    At the reception he kept everyone on schedule. He talked with all of the vendors prior to the start of the reception so they knew the timing of everything (ex. the time of cake cutting so the photographer was there for it and not eating dinner). On the dance floor, everyone was energized young and old with the selection of music. He new the good times to play fast songs, slow songs, and party favorite songs.
    Seriously Fun Events played a huge part in making our reception fun and flow nicely!! I would highly recommended him to anyone with an upcoming event!

Sent on 01/19/2014

Kari · Married on 10/12/2012

Our wedding guests had a great time! Everyone complimented how great the dj was and what a great time they had. Seriously Fun events helped make our wedding night unforgettable!

Sent on 10/26/2014