Serenity Styles

Kansas City, MO View map Visit website
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Serenity Styles is a wedding photography company located in Kansas City, Missouri. Photographer Serenity offers a personalized approach that centers on capturing the magic moments of a couple’s special day. This professional is committed to putting individuals at ease and she strives to produce high-quality images for you to cherish for a lifetime.

Serenity Styles offers a complimentary engagement photo session to prospective newlyweds. This allows Serenity to get to know you and understand your personal tastes. Serenity is flexible in terms of photography style, from photojournalistic and contemporary to a vintage finish. She strives to reflect each couple’s desired wedding vision. Photographs are edited to ensure that the final results reflect the vibrant romance of the day. Photography products and services offered by this company include:

• Boudoir sessions
  • Additional hours
  • Slideshows, albums, and prints
  • Thank-you cards
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

Add'l Hours
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Mary D. Married on 04/13/2022

Great. Very Professional

Serenity Styles Photography is amazing in every way. She generously traveled over three hours for my son's destination wedding and stunningly captured every precious moment for us. She was so professional, totally dedicated to our family and her craft. Her artistic eye and extensive knowledge of her equipment shows beautifully in our finished gallery of photos, which were promptly and lovingly delivered in just a few short weeks. We could not have asked for more or found anyone better no matter how long we searched. Serenity was so pleasant to work with and gave us such a wonderfully fair price for all her time and efforts. We love her and so very thankful we chose her to capture such an important day. Every ounce was perfection.

Serenity Styles's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I had such an amazing time with your beautiful family! I look forward to any opportunity I have to work with you and your family again.
  • Matt
    Matt D. Married on 04/10/2022

Best in the Biz

Serenity Styles did the photography for my brothers wedding. We were all blown away by the quality of the photos we received. We keep finding more and more details about the photos to talk about. From the lighting to the to the angles, everything is of a quality that is hard to match. The level of professionalism is also not to be over looked. Serenity is very kind and patient and all around a pleasure to work with. I would recommend Serenity to anyone looking to get any photography done as she is truly an artist. Anyone can take a picture but Serenity creates a beautiful piece of art for you to keep forever. My brother and his new wife are ecstatic over how beautifully their big day was captured and we owe it all to Serenity.

Serenity Styles's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! I had an amazing time working with your family! My hope is to bring every family beautiful wedding photography that they will treasure forever.
    Rebecca Married on 02/06/2020

Serenity Goes Above and Beyond

I first contacted Serenity Ohlsen spur of the moment June of 2020 for a crazy engagement shoot to announce our engagement. It was at the very beginning of the pandemic. I did lots of searching online to find a photographer who did bright and vibrant shoots like I prefer.

I contacted Serenity spur of the moment with a crazy idea I had. We wanted our engagement shoot at the local drag strip that we raced our Camaros at regularly. Although it was a completely unique idea to her, she was excited. We got our first edits within a week and our final edits within 2 weeks.

Once we chose a date (Feb 6, 2021) we met within a month later at the venue to discuss details and a timeline for the wedding.

Fast forward to months later. My husband and I decided in November to postpone our wedding until October 2, 2021 due to the unknowns with the pandemic. Thankfully Serenity was available.

At the beginning of 2021 I contacted Serenity with another crazy idea. I wanted a pre-wedding married photoshoot at the West Bottoms. Once again, she stepped up to the challenge and killed it!! (I wanted unique photos for our reception since our friends and family had been seeing the same engagement photos for 1+ years)

Once our wedding day approached Serenity was there and full of ideas and recommendations. She was there when I wanted to go to the venue with my day of coordinator to go over ideas, plans, and the day of schedule.

The day of the wedding Serenity wasn’t only our photographer, but she also stepped in as a second day of coordinator and every other job that was possibly needed. She went above and beyond for us!! I can’t recommend her more. Please check out her photography page. You’re not only booking a photographer, you’re booking a lifelong photographer. We’ll never go elsewhere. She really is AMAZING! You will not regret booking her.

She was always on time for every meeting and every photoshoot. We always had our final edits for photos within 2 weeks. (I’ve read a lot of horror stories) Her texts and responses are always very quick.

She definitely captured all the serious and fun moments of our special day.

Serenity Styles's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful and thoughtful review. I absolutely loved working with you are your husband, you two are fun and exciting and give me the chance to really play around and explore unique and interesting photography! Congratulations ❤️ I can’t wait to work with you two more.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Danielle & Kevin
    15 photos · 10/09/2021

Pricing

All Surrounding Cities Kansas City, MO, 64106
Location of (Serenity Styles)

Serenity Styles frequently asked questions

What photography services does Serenity Styles include in the starting price?

Serenity Styles includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Serenity Styles include in their most popular wedding package?

Serenity Styles includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Serenity Styles offer?

Serenity Styles offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Serenity Styles offer?

Serenity Styles offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Serenity Styles offer for wedding events?

Serenity Styles offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Serenity Styles and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Serenity Styles is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding