Serendipity Nuptials

Choctaw, OK View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$350 Typical Price

Serendipity Nuptials is an officiant and DJ service located in Choctaw, Oklahoma that enjoys helping couples celebrate their wedding day Whether planning an intimate laid-back ceremony or a grand gathering, couples will enjoy working with their warm and friendly officiant and Dj Peter Lachance. Serendipity Nuptials places an emphasis on each to-be-weds individual story, putting it at the heart of their ceremony.

Serendipity Nuptials works with those exchanging their vows to help craft a personalize, romantic ceremony. Couples can write their own vows,and include any special traditions. Serendipity Nuptials welcomes couples from all walks of life and all belief systems to the altar. The company can also provide DJ and MC services for newlyweds after their ceremony has been celebrated. They are also available for vow renewals, helping those who have already tied the knot the celebrate their love anew.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$350

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$100

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$350

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$200

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Baptist
Catholic
Methodist
No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AR
CO
OK
TX

What languages do you speak?

English

• Kyea
    Kyea A. Married on 06/25/2022

Absolutely Amazing

There are not words to describe how amazing it was working with them. They were so supportive and we couldn't have asked for better...

Serendipity Nuptials's reply:

Kyea, Thank you for your review. I really appreciate your kind words and recommendation. I was happy to be a part of your special day! Best wishes to you both! You guys Rock and feel like family!
    Bailey Married on 06/04/2022

Simply amazing!

Peter was the absolute best! He was so easy to work with and answered all of our questions super quick. He made us feel so comfortable even though we are very awkward people. Haha! He threw some jokes into the ceremony and we just loved every second of it. Highly recommend!!

Serendipity Nuptials's reply:

Bailey, Thank you for your review. I really appreciate your kind words and recommendation. I was happy to be a part of your special day! Best wishes to you both!
    Jeffrey H. Married on 05/14/2022

10 out of 10 stars

My wife and I were very pleased with the service that was provided. Peter was excellent and I highly recommend him for your special event. Thank you Peter

Serendipity Nuptials's reply:

Jeff and Jenn, Thank you for your review. I really appreciate your kind words and recommendation. I was happy to be a part of your special day! Best wishes to you both!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Peter Lachance
Peter Lachance
Owner/ Operator

I am an Award-Winning Non-Denominational Wedding Minister that has performed numerous, memorable, personalized, and romantic wedding ceremonies since 2013. I have won Wedding Wire's Couples’ Choice Awards for 2014 thru 2020 and The Knot's "Best of Weddings 2015 thru 2020". People ask me why I officiate weddings. It’s very simple, because I love it! I have a sincere, entertaining, and renewed approach to my ceremonies whether being LGBT, Inter-Faith, Secular or Christian. Whether your ceremony is an intimate setting or grand affair, I will be honored to be a part of your celebration of love.

La Vita Bella Events La Vita Bella Events Barn & Farm Weddings

Peter was able to be our first DJ in our new venue. Though the couple didn't have a day of coordinator, Peter stepped in and ran the reception smoothly and efficiently. He was so professional yet entertaining the whole time and really made this a fantastic wedding. We loved everything about his work and highly recommend him to any and all brides. Thanks for making our first wedding memorable to us as well as the couple.

Kirkhart Entertainment Kirkhart Entertainment Wedding DJs

I met Peter at a wedding I was the DJ for at Southwind Hills and he was a great to work with during the ceremony. He actually caught me off guard in a fun way because he already knew so much about microphones, music, and the general flow of how a ceremony should run. This made my life as the DJ so much easier, and that's something future brides should keep in mind when booking him. Peter definitely knows his stuff and he's also fun to talk with. I hope we get to work together again sometime. Until then, I highly recommend Peter of Serendipity Nuptials! - Keegan Kirkhart, DJ at Kirkhart Entertainment

Tom Sawyer DJ Services Tom Sawyer DJ Services Wedding DJs

I have had the pleasure of working with Peter from Serendipity Nuptials three times now. Each time his ceremonies are fresh, fun and very intimate. I work with many officiants and Peter is just top notch. I look forward to each time we work together. Peter is the guy you need to perform your ceremony!

17761 Sycamore Stand Choctaw, OK, 73020

Monday through Thursday: 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM Friday: 3:00 PM - 12:00 AM Saturday and Sunday: 8:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Location of (Serendipity Nuptials)

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding