Serendipity Nuptials Reviews

Serendipity Nuptials 5
Serendipity Nuptials 6
Serendipity Nuptials 7
  • User4111420 ·

Peter was AWESOME! He was willing to work with us any time we had a problem come up, and we definitely had some things come up! He was always easy to get a hold of, always contacted me back, and was very respectful and professional. We didn't meet until the day of the ceremony, and obviously I was nervous having never met him before. But he was fantastic and the ceremony was perfect. I would absolutely recommend him for your ceremony because he will be perfect for it! Thank you Peter for helping our special day be that much more special!

Sent on 05/18/2014

Serendipity Nuptials's reply:

Thank you for your review and allowing me to be a part of your big day, Appreciated very much and honored. Best Wishes!
  • Rachel

Rachel · Getting married on 10/02/2020

Wonderful Ceremony!

Peter was excellent! He was easy to work with and always responded in a timely manner. The ceremony was very well written! He knew when to take the edge off and get a chuckle from the crowd. The guests really enjoyed the ceremony as well as us!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Rachel,
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Finney · Getting married on 01/04/2020

SN at Prom 2018-2019

We hired SN for DJ services at out Prom. They did a great job with the music selections from students and sponsors, etc., and the cost was reasonable!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Serendipity Nuptials's reply:

Thank you for your review of our services...Had a great time and look forward to possibly providing our services in the future.

Tristian Livingston · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Absolutly Perfect!!!

Peter officiated and DJ'd for our wedding. He was very easy to communicate and work with. He was always prompt and on time! During the ceremony he helped liven things up and keep everything flowing smooth. He was also a very good and interactive DJ. There were multiple times he was out on the floor himself showing guests how to do different dances and would even take song requests. We would highly recommend hiring Peter for your wedding. Well worth it!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Serendipity Nuptials's reply:

Thank you Tristian....It was an honor to be a big part of your wedding. Best wishes to you and Stefanie both! Let me know if you need anything in the future.

Desirey Burgett · Married on 07/07/2019

Funny, caring, and professional!

I honestly didn’t know what to do at my wedding. If it wasn’t for Peter and my mother, my wedding would of been a mess! He was willing to pick all my songs and coordinate my wedding because I was a hot mess. He cared about my big day like I was family! He even helped with my bustle, because my brides maids couldn’t figure it out. He is amazing and I can’t rave about him enough. He was my officiant and DJ, and did an outstanding job!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Serendipity Nuptials's reply:

Thank you Desirey. I am honored to have been part of yours and Levi's special day!
  • Dawn

Dawn Johnson · Married on 06/29/2019

Thunderbird Chapel

Peter was AMAZING! He officiated and DJ’d our wedding. From the moment we met him we loved him! He was very professional and personable. He listened to our ideas and he created a ceremony that was full of love and laughter. He helped us throughout the day with non- DJ or officiate related issues and when I changed a song choice the day of the wedding it was no big deal! I have an autistic son that is sensitive to loud sounds and large crowds. We told Peter that my son loves scarecrows and that we could possibly bribe him into walking me down the isle if we had scarecrows waiting at the end of the isle. Peter formed a friendship with my son at the rehearsal so on the day of the wedding my son walked me down the aisle and Peter had a scarecrow waiting for him. As a parent of a special needs child Peter will never know how much that meant to us and how just that simple act made our wedding day PERFECT! Not to mention that he kept the reception going with great up beat music and even jumped in to show the crowd how to dance. I can’t recommend him enough!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Serendipity Nuptials 8
    Serendipity Nuptials 9
    Serendipity Nuptials 10
  • baylee

baylee · Married on 05/24/2019

Phenomenal Experience

Peter was fantastic to work with. He made everything so easy on us, and from the moment we first talked with him he made it clear that he wanted to make our day exactly how we wanted it. My husband was very nervous to be up in front of so many people and Peter completely calmed his fears. Our ceremony had just the perfect amount of humor to lighten up the mood. I will 10/10 be recommending Serendipity Nuptials to anyone looking for a wedding officiant. Bonus: He DJ’s as well!!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/19/2019

Yes You Have Found Your Officiant / DJ

I am so grateful that I found Peter and his wife at Serendipity Nuptials they are absolutely amazing in every way shape and form. By the time Peter married me and my husband I had been talking to him for almost a year I definitely felt like he was part of my wedding planning and someone that I would love to continue to call my friend. Building new friendships is amazing during all the stress of wedding planning 😁. From my very first email to Peter, to our first meet, to the rehearsal, and finally our perfect wedding.... Peter & his beautiful wife was a perfect addition to my wedding journey. Peter is very easy to get ahold of and definitely calls you back and answers any of your million questions that you might have. We completely customize our wedding ceremony by changing vows, ring vows, the unity ceremony and many other small things. Peters setup & questionnaires made that process so easy and simple. Peter also was the DJ for my reception and he was absolutely amazing! I loved all the small details that he added that I wouldn't have even thought about from the ceremony music to the reception to making everything so perfectly throughout the night I can't say enough about Peter and his wife & you should definitely call him and book him for your wedding you will be glad you did!!!!

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Serendipity Nuptials 11
    Serendipity Nuptials 12
    Serendipity Nuptials 13
    Serendipity Nuptials 14

Nicole,
    Thank you for your review. My wife, Alta and I enjoyed getting to know you and Damon throughout this wedding process. We enjoyed being part of your special day and helping in making it memorable!

Trey Mangham · Married on 04/14/2019

Awesome Time!

Peter was an awesome DJ for our wedding. He was very interactive with the crowd and got everybody involved with the reception. We had some songs that needed to be cut short, in order to play the next songs and he did an amazing job with fading the songs in and out. He was very professional and fun. One of the best DJ’s I’ve ever seen at a wedding. I would recommend him to anyone looking to get married.

Sent on 04/19/2019

Trey,

Mellissa I. · Married on 02/09/2019

Small wedding ceremony

Peter did a great job making a small wedding ceremony feel like a very special day. He also helped ease our nerves about all the little details to remember and we loved his confidence in the fact it's all going to turn out just perfect, and it did! Thank you so much for all your help!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Melissa,

Miranda Shifflett · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding officiant/DJ

Peter was our officiant and DJ. He was absolutely amazing and made our special day go smoothly! He was very professional and made us all feel comfortable and not so nervous! Would highly recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Miranda,

Madisyn Kirkpatrick · Married on 10/27/2018

Where do I start?!

Peter did so much more than I can ever begin to write! He worked so well with us both and helped in soooo many ways! I’m so grateful that I was able to have him at my wedding both as an officiant and a DJ! He knew exactly what I wanted before I ever did! This is a place you can 100% count on!!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Madisyn,

Kalli Forshee · Married on 10/20/2018

Great music and fun DJ!

Overall our music and dancing turned out awesome, along with some great up-lighting! He was super fun to work with and did an awesome job DJing/Announcing!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2018

Our special day was perfect!!

As a couple doing all the wedding planning for our special day, Peter with Serendipity Nuptials was willing to work with us on our time and made us feel at ease. Peter was available at all hours for any of our last minute questions or concerns and walked us through the entire process.

Sent on 10/28/2018

kirk · Married on 10/06/2018

Exactly what we wanted

10 days after our wedding I can honestly say I would call and use Peter again - It was exactly what we had hoped for - Peter is very flexible and open to whatever we wanted included - including playlists for music we wanted afterwards - He was friendly - funny - and helped get our crowd dancing afterwards - Can't recommend him enough - Thanks again Peter.

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Serendipity Nuptials 15

Doraine · Married on 10/04/2018

Thank you so much today wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for you. You went above and beyond for us every step of the way. This isn't just a job for you it's your passion and calling.
    . Sincerely
    Don & Doraine

Sent on 10/04/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/16/2018

Peter did such a great job. I am so happy we went with him! He was very professional even with our untraditional theme. He was also very organized and experienced so everything ran smoothly, what else could a bride ask for?! Thanks Peter, it really was a perfect day!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Jera · Married on 08/11/2018

Peter made our wedding so amazing! He made us feel so calm and gave us advice without overstepping. He took control when we didn’t know what to do, he asked questions to make sure our wedding was perfect, and he truly felt like a friend the minute we met. If you’re thinking about going with Peter, DO IT!!! I promise, you won’t regret it!!

Sent on 08/13/2018
    Serendipity Nuptials 16

Eric Anderson · Married on 08/08/2018

Costume Wedding

Really got into the spirit of the wedding

Sent on 10/15/2018

Cindy · Married on 07/27/2018

I was extremely happy with Serendipity! Peter performed the ceremony exactly the way I wanted & also added a little of his own ad Libs which made it much better. I highly recommend his services!!

Sent on 08/13/2018
    Serendipity Nuptials 17

Cynthia · Married on 07/14/2018

Everyone love our wedding because Peter!!! We did not have Peter officiate the wedding but he provide his Dj service during the cermony which included micrphones. I could text or call him and he always responded. He came to our rehearsal too so it was nice to hear how everything would run smoothly. Also He had all the guest entertained while the bride and groom took pictures. Received lots of compliments of how much fun our wedding was. There was a time a song killed the dancing mood but the moment he noticed he was able to change songs to keep the party going. We even had all grandparents dancing with us. Thanks for the awesome service!!!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Kim · Married on 06/23/2018

Peter was fantastic from the time we first met with him. He was extremely flexible and performed the ceremony exactly as we asked him to. It was awesome how he was able to control the music for our ceremony as well, and he did it perfectly. I would highly recommend him for any wedding!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Lacole · Married on 06/23/2018

Peter was absolutely amazing! We’d had a slight mishap with the officiant we had originally chosen and Peter was an absolute life saver! He was able to help me out last minute. Like I’m talkin 3 weeks before my wedding. He was quick to respond, easy to talk to, and kind of helped us guide our way into our ideal ceremony. He took care of the music outside for the ceremony, gave me a draft of the ceremony before hand so I would know what to expect, he even talked to my flower girl (2 yrs) and ring bearer (8 yrs) so that they would know what to do. We also had to change the ceremony last minute because of the rain and Peter helped set up and walked me through and calmed my nerves. I can’t say enough about Serendipity Nuptials and Peter Lachance!

Sent on 07/10/2018

L · Married on 06/15/2018

We really could not have had a better officiant! Peter was absolutely fantastic. He wrote us a beautiful ceremony that was personalized, and it really felt like he knew us. Everyone was in tears. He stayed in contact with us during the whole planning process, and customized everything exactly the way we wanted it. Everything was perfect and amazing!!

Sent on 06/16/2018