Canyon Country, CA 91387 Map · Phone number

About SelenaClarkHair.com

I am a freelance licensed cosmetologist, specialize in wedding and formal hairstyling, but am very diverse and can create almost any look..

1 1
1 1

9 Reviews for SelenaClarkHair.com

Hannah · Married on 09/04/2016

I love Selena! I found her on this site and she traveled to my wedding venue prepared and ready to go. She was flexible, even when I added one more person for makeup a few days before the wedding. She not only did me but three bridesmaids and my aunt. She was with us from 10am to 6pm! She allowed my bridesmaids to describe what they wanted on the day of and all of them came away happy. Plus I loved my hair and makeup! It lasted all night and probably would have lasted longer :) You also can't beat her value, especially a bride on a budget. You can't go wrong with Selena...she is the sweetest girl ever! Thank you Selena for making me feel like a beautiful bride.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Mona · Married on 10/13/2015

I absolutely love Selena and her work. Shes has been doing my hair and make-up for years! She dolled me up for homecoming and prom, a few photoshoots, and of course for my wedding. We did a trial run and i had no idea what i wanted, we tried out and discussed a few different things before settling on a look then come my wedding day i changed my mind letting her know when she got here, but without hesitation she was prepared for everything and gave me the look i was head over heels in love with. I will definitely be going back to her for all my special events and always recommend her.

Sent on 09/09/2016

Celina · Married on 06/21/2014

Selena was very friendly and helpful. My trial run was great and when I changed my mind about my entire look, she was cool about it. Will definitely be contacting her again.

Sent on 07/03/2014