Ankeny, IA 50023 Map · Phone number

About Select Entertainment

Our goal is to make your next event everything you have ever imagined and more. We will work with you to listen to your needs and wants, and do everything in our power to make them happen. We know that choosing the right entertainment company can help to make or break your event. This night is about you and your dreams and wishes, not what we want.

Follow Select Entertainment on

Select Entertainment 6
Select Entertainment 7

Katie Hallman · Married on 10/13/2018

Above and beyond!

DJ Cubbie is THE BEST!! My now-husband’s rental tux pants had a broken clasp on the side and his pants would not stay up! Cubbie literally gave him the suspenders off his back! It was the most incredible and thoughtful thing. I was truly awed. He made the whole reception run so smoothly and was even checking in with me to see if I needed anything throughout the night. If I could rate a hundred stars I would!

Molly Gregg · Married on 09/22/2018

Best decision we had for our wedding-Cubbie is wonderful!!

I can not say enough good things about Cubbie and Select Enterainment. He was amazing to work with and has many creative ideas that really brought our wedding to the next level. He not only DJed our reception but also provided the music and sound to our ceremony in which was all awesome. He helped pick out the songs, coordinated with the wedding party about timing of everything, and really went over and above on his DJ services. He did such a good job that our best friends are using him for their wedding in April and we can’t wait to see what he will do for their wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend Cubbie for any event!

Kristen Steele · Married on 09/15/2018

Excellent, fun

Our day was perfect and it was HOT, Andy rolled with the punches all day and was very attentive to every detail. We are so happy we chose Select Entertainment!

Select Entertainment FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites West Des Moines-Jordan Creek
    Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites West Des Moines-Jordan Creek Hotel Weddings

Great service & great people. Always professional while keeping your party going! Highly recommend!

• Baqara Venue, Floral & Decor.
    Baqara Venue, Floral & Decor. Banquet Halls

We LOVE Select Entertainment! Not only are they awesome at what they do, they LOVE it and make sure to have every detail ready for your event. I hired them for my wedding 3.5 years ago and they are my top pick! They have been in the industry for a long time and have many great ideas. Call them to find the DJ that will keep your party hoppin'. Thanks for being a top vendor at our Venue!

• Red Door Photo and Design
    Red Door Photo and Design Wedding Photographers

Definitely one of the very BEST DJ's in Des Moines! You can't go wrong with Select Entertainment!!! They take the time to find out how you want YOUR event to run. Then on the day of the event - you can relax because you are in GREAT hands! Can't go wrong with Select Entertainment......

• Ankeny, IA 50023 See on map