Return to an era of style and sophistication - where a martini is always being shaken and the music never stops playing. We welcome you to The Rewind Hotel | Johnny's Italian Steakhouse, where iconic music of The Rat Pack and sixties icons set the tempo for a retro experience immersed with modern amenities.
With over 5,000 square feet, including an intimate ballroom and boardroom, The Rewind Hotel, Tapestry Collection by Hilton | Johnny's Italian Steakhouse is the ideal place for a wedding and celebration. Johnny's Italian Steakhouse features handcrafted menus created by our Executive Chef, Vincent Sargese. With the ability to enhance your wedding reception with signature cocktails, flexible room sets and our preferred list of vendors, your dream wedding can become a reality.
The Rewind Hotel | Johnny's Italian Steakhouse can be your full wedding destination; our flexible event space can create your perfect Rehearsal Dinner, Wedding Ceremony, Wedding Reception, and following day Farewell Wedding Brunch and our stylish guestrooms are perfect for bridal suites. For the Bride and Groom's wedding night, The Rewind Hotel offers a King Studio Suite with a reception booking - our Presidential Suite is available for monetary upgrade.
Other couples have also viewed:
25 Reviews for The Rewind Hotel, Tapestry Collection by Hilton
Recommended by 98% of couples
25 User photos
Catherina · Married on 06/27/2020
We started our journey with the staff long before the pandemic shit downs planning our wedding. Amidst all the complications every person we worked with, spoke to and interacted with made the doubly stressful time the easiest, and most pleasant experience we could have ever wished for! The wedding was beautiful, the staff was excited and happy for us, to help and went ABOVE AND BEYOND what we hoped. Thank you all for the amazing experience!! 10/5 will be recommending any future brides to work with you!Sent on 07/04/2020
Amanda · Married on 03/13/2020
Gina is a legend
To give some background with our situation, we have been together now for over 12 years. We wanted to have our wedding date on the actual anniversary of our first date, amongst other reasons, so we decided to plan a short notice wedding within 6 weeks. We thought we had the venue decided and quickly realized that venue didn’t have the space we needed to make it work, so we were on the scramble. And then we met our savior, an angel by the name of Gina Whitehead. She was an absolute blessing! From the first conversation we had with her, she was calming, organized and very knowledgeable! We called on a Sunday morning spoke with Gina and was able to come view the room that same day, at that time we locked in the room and were well on our way. Gina not only ended up being a great venue coordinator for us, who knew everything in and out, from top to bottom with the process, she was so good that she basically felt like our own personal wedding planner. She was able to work with all our vendors and take the stress off our plate. Once we picked who we were working with, we gave them Gina’s information and we didn’t need to worry about anything. Gina was perfect! She allowed us to do a walk-through to get fully comfortable with the layout and was patient with multiple changes by us. She was available to answer any and all of our questions, which we had plenty of. She would also answer very promptly with clear concise answers that were easy to understand. She made sure all parties and all vendors were always on the same page. Everything she told us she was going to do, she did, in fact she went above and beyond in multiple ways. Such as, helping with last minute guest additions, adding chairs and table settings. Coordinating the timing of the meal dealing with multiple wild guests, and making sure our Champagne and special glasses were ready and on time. The night of the event she was in absolute control of everything with the venue, the timing and planning of everything! She was also a tremendous resource to both the bride and groom the entire time! Since our wedding we have received wonderful feedback about the service and the menu. The food was amazing, the timing was perfect, the venue was large enough with plenty of space, the service was outstanding. At the end of everything Gina felt more like a close friend than our event coordinator. We were so lucky to have found Gina and the amazing services of Holiday Inn & Johnny’s Italian Steakhouse.Sent on 04/11/2020
When we plan our next party or event for any reason, we will make sure to use Gina again and the wonderful facilities at the Holiday Inn & Johnny’s Italian Steakhouse.
Josh & Amanda Shillak
P. S. We miss you Gina
Neal · Married on 08/17/2019
High End Venue & Staff without Breaking The Bank
Choosing a place to have your reception is easily one of the most important parts of the wedding because you are going to spend the majority of your day there. That being said, if you are even considering going to the Holiday Inn at Jordan Creek just do yourself a favor and book it already. It's going to be tough to find a place with this great of service, food, location, and amenities at this price point. I could write a novel on everything I liked about our experience here but I will try to be to the point:Sent on 09/17/2019
PLANNING & SET-UP:
- The planning process with this venue was absolutely fantastic and it was solely because of the Head Events Executive Gina. From our first tour to our final payment after the wedding, Gina was so wonderful to work with. She was very flexible with our wants and needs, was very honest and open with everything, and just went above and beyond what we needed. It felt like planning a Wedding with a someone who truly cared that your Wedding would be special, so needless to say Gina was great to work with!
- Part of getting a Venue like this is so you have a staff to take care of things so you do not have to. Gina and her staff did all the set up for us and all the tear down for us. We helped making sure the decorations we brought looked the way we wanted but other than that, the day after the wedding they had everything set aside for us to just load up in the car and be done with everything.
- The Venue location is perfect. It is close to the Jordan Creek Mall, West Glen Bar/Restaurant scene, and only 20 mins from downtown.
- We had 245 people show up to the wedding and it worked perfectly. The Venue provides pretty much everything you need including a raised stage for the head table and nice table wear. The only thing we provided/rented was a backdrop, centerpieces, floral, and then decorations for the desert table, guest book table, and escort card table.
- Really fantastic set up: there is such good flow from the ballroom, to the foyer with cocktail tables where the bar was, to the outdoor patio with chairs/table and a fireplace. Everything was spaced out but yet close enough where all your guests were constantly interacting with each other.
- As far as the hotel: there is free parking (which most downtown doesn't have), low guest rates, and the bride and groom get a free suite for the night - although I would highly recommend upgrading to the "Marilyn Suite" as it is exceptional.
- The Food was one of our most complimented things from the day. Since the hotel has a "Johnny's Steakhouse" in the hotel, the restaurant is the sole provider of all the food for the venue. So it was just fantastic food and really kept the guests happy!
- We were able to do plated dinners because it's actually cheaper than buffet style. Also its worth noting you are getting high level steakhouse quality food at a much cheaper per plate costs than most places we saw downtown. So this was a great value!
- The meal starts with an Italian style salad, every guest gets olive oil to put on a little plate to dip your bread in, and then they bring out food. Also for you Vegetarians out there - they had a lot of great choices. Overall Gina & Chefs were very open to menu changes and any plates we needed to make specialty for the few guests with extreme allergies. They also have kids plated options too.
- For desert you can purchase from them or you can bring in whatever you want and they will help you cut/serve whatever you would like to do!
- They also provide late night snacks which you order in house. Also very delicious and they went fast.
- Finally, the Alcohol options were plentiful. You can order whatever kegs you would like, have house wine, and they have liquor you can provide. It's nice because you can choose to "host" as much or as little beer/wine/liquor as you want, but the bar will still serve the rest at a price. For example: we hosted beer/wine all night but they still had a full range of liquor available for those who wanted to buy that throughout the night.
PRICE & BOTTOM LINE:
- This Venue is going to give you so much you want for a fantastic price. I am saying this realizing that it will still cost you thousands of dollars to host a wedding here. But comparatively it's much cheaper than downtown, cheaper for guests, and offers everything you need in-house unlike venues that just allow you to rent the space.
It may not have the views of downtown or the trendy rustic-ness of a barn wedding, but it will give you one incredibly important thing: a great time for you and your guests. The food is delicious, they have great bar options, and the hotel is accommodating for guests. This place is truly a win-win by being so reasonably priced for everything you get but providing the best guest experience possible. At the end of the day, your wedding will be remembered by the time you had with your spouse and the time your guests had. Your Wedding will certainly never be forgotten after having it at the Holiday Inn at Jordan Creek!
The Rewind Hotel, Tapestry Collection by Hilton Price Rates
Holiday Inn and Johnny's just seem to be the perfect pair for any wedding! We love it when our couples choose this venue as we know things will run smooth and without a hitch. Plus we know the food will be delicious!!!
Great venue, great staff - always a pleasure to work with!