2 Grant St, Tuckahoe, NY 10707 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Sedora Laser & Skin Spa

At Sedora Laser and Skin Medi Spa we aim to meet and surpass our clients needs whether its hair removal, anti-aging, or acne. We are always looking into the latest products and technologies to couple with our own house blend of old world remedies to insure you have all the options to fully revive and reveal the healthier looking you.

Our staff is knowledgable in their field and are Sedora Certified to help set you on the proper series of services and regime and as always, these consultations are free. Always!

We specialize in:

- Microneedling - Fat Reduction / Body Contouring

- Dark Spot Removal - Lash & Brow Extensions

- Massage - Lash & Brow Tinting

- Manicures - Yoga Classes

and much more as we keep expanding our menu of services!

Follow Sedora Laser & Skin Spa on

• Makeup by Natasha B
  • Amy C. Beauty
  • Vogue Affairs
new gir
new gir

3 Reviews for Sedora Laser & Skin Spa

Mary · Married on 10/12/2014

I went here to get laser hair removal for my wedding. The results were fabulous and I hardly had to shave or trim in between visits. I also got a spray tan which looked wonderful and lasted through my entire honeymoon. Everyone who works here is very professional and really accommodating. They all know what they are doing and are great at their jobs. I am still going there even though I am already married. They also do facials and waxing. Every service they provide is fabulous.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Rebecca · Married on 08/17/2014

I've been going to Nancy for over a year for laser hair removal and facials. She's very professional and full of knowledge. Today, Nancy came in on her day off to do laser hair removal, waxing, a facial, microdermabrasion, and a glycolic peel so I'd be all ready for my wedding and honeymoon. She is very hard working and it shows in the quality of the services and the continued innovation of her spa. The prices are also the most reasonable I've seen by far. I enthusiastically recommend this spa to everyone. :)

Sent on 08/17/2014

Sedora Laser & Skin Spa's reply:

Thank you!!! :)
  • F

felicia · Married on 04/05/2014

Nancy and her Team were simply amazing!!!... I went to Sedora for a couple of sessions for Laser Hair Removal with groupon then decided to do the Microdermabrasion and let me tell you it was all well worth it... Nancy helped me get my skin to a much better state than it was when i first came into Sedora. She could of easily made money off of me by trying to sell me a bunch of nonsense but she educated me on how i can care for my skin at home with simple step and at little cost. You can see she cares for her clients and and their concerns (you don't see much of that now a days). With these amazing results i confidently walking down the aisle. THANK YOU SEDORA SPA!

Sent on 04/10/2014

Sedora Laser & Skin Spa's reply:

Thanks Felica!! :)

Sedora Laser & Skin Spa FAQ

• What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 10.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Facials
    Hair Removal
    Spa
    Teeth Whitening
    Skincare
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Electrolysis
    Laser
    Waxing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sedora Laser & Skin Spa 1
    20% Off Any Service!
    With this promotion you snag yourself 20% off of any service, including items already on sale!! Check out our website for a full list of services and seasonal specials. **Your big day is coming up faster then you think, getting your skin ready from now!** This special is for New Clients Only :)

• 2 Grant St Tuckahoe, 10707 See on map
    Mon - Friday: 10am - 9pm, Saturdays: 9:30 - 3, Sunday: by appointment
    Location of (Sedora Laser & Skin Spa)