3227 Weston Street, Charlotte, NC 28209 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Sean White Photo & Film Inc.

Sean White Photo & Film is a wedding videographer located in Charlotte, North Carolina. Founder Sean specializes in telling authentic love stories through cinematic-quality films. From your rehearsal dinner to your reception, he is committed to creating a one-of-a-kind keepsake video of your special day.

Sean is proud of his ability to produce videos that showcase honest emotions and romantic moments. He is pleased to use multiple cameras and take footage in multiple locations so that your entire celebration is documented. For a special touch, this dedicated professional can use a drone to capture aerial footage of your venue. Sean White Photo & Film offers highlight videos of the best moments of your joyous occasion. The final film can be provided as a digital download so that you and your loved ones can easily access your memento.

Follow Sean White Photo & Film Inc. on
Simple rustic table decor
Simple rustic table decor
screen shot 2019 11 28 at 11 05 09 pm 51 1897159 157500032813042
Celebrating after the ceremony

4 Reviews for Sean White Photo & Film Inc.

1 User photo

Caroline Duhan · Married on 01/25/2020

Videographer

Sean was awesome!!!! He is so easy and chill to work with and made our day so effortless ! Highly recommend him for anyone wanting an amazing wedding video!

Sent on 05/11/2020
  • Kaaron

Kaaron Ryan · Married on 06/01/2019

My Favorite Wedding Keepsake

Sean was my wedding videographer on June 1st and he delivered far above and beyond what I was expecting. He captured the essence of the day and every time I watch my wedding video all the feels bring me back and I usually end up crying happy tears of joy at how wonderful it was. He made sure to get shots of all the details of our wedding and I loved that he took video of our families greeting each other with hugs and kisses while getting posed for our formal photos. He even caught my husband saying, "Wow" when he turned around for the first look and me saying, "I love you" to my husband and slowed it down so it's easy to see what we are saying. His editing was phenomenal and even the background music he chose is lovely. The photos of our wedding day are beautiful for sure, but this video makes me feel how I felt on that day and I wasn't expecting that. But now that I know, I would highly recommend Sean as your videographer for any event. I love, love, LOVE my wedding video! In addition to a sensational product, Sean was very easy to work with. He was very responsive during scheduling, handled our last minute location change with ease, and blended in seamlessly with the atmosphere of the day. We hardly knew he was there some of the time and I was surprised at the moments I saw pop up in our video later. He was also very courteous and even helped our wedding planner with some of our set up when he had a free minute. Long story short: Book this guy. You will not be sorry!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Sean White Photo & Film Inc. Pricing

Sean White Photo & Film Inc. Price Rates

Sean White Photo & Film Inc. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2250.00
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download

• 3227 Weston Street Charlotte, NC, 28209 See on map
    Location of (Sean White Photo & Film Inc.)