Oak St, Forest City, NC 28043 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Meet the Team

About Brooks Film Studios

Forest City, North Carolina is home to Brooks Film Studios, Servicing areas throughout NC including Charlotte Asheville and beyond. A videography studio specializing in the production of cinematic wedding films. Elijah Brooks, the owner of the business, is a talented visual storyteller passionate about bringing your nuptial narrative to life. This expert has over half a decade of experience and is immersed in his profession. Elijah is continuously learning new filmmaking techniques to enhance the videos that he and his company produce.

Brooks Film Studios is all about providing a flexible and personalized planning process. Each of the available wedding packages can be easily customized to suit your needs. For your convenience, Elijah offers all-day coverage and includes a second videographer to ensure maximum coverage. Brooks Film Studios delivers your expertly edited footage via an online digital download or by USB Flash Drive.

Follow Brooks Film Studios on
enterance 51 1898057 162336290391478

Photos 8 Photos
Videos 4 Videos

Brooks Film Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Client Revisions
    Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2400
    Multi. Cameras
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Client Revisions
    Drone Footage
    Multi. Cameras
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

Team of Brooks Film Studios

Elijah Brooks

Elijah Brooks

Owner

My name is Elijah Brooks and I am the owner of Brooks Film Studios. I graduated from Gardner-Webb University in 2019 with a business degree. I learned that I love making videos in 2018 and have been honing my craft ever since. Through all that I have learned, I have discovered that I have a passion for creating videos that have a lasting impact and celebrate people and businesses. I would be thrilled to help you share your story.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Oak St Forest City, NC, 28043 See on map
    Location of (Brooks Film Studios)