4646 Los Feliz Blvd apt 211, Los Angeles, CA 90027 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Scores of Hellebores

Scores of Hellebores is a wedding florist located in Los Angeles, California. Originally from Boston, Massachusetts, owner Melisa offer couples beautiful designs often using green practices. Her unique arrangements allow couples to have interesting pieces at their wedding that neither they nor their guests will forget.

Scores of Hellebores promises to provide couples with the most stunning floral designs for their wedding day. They have a variety of styles, such as country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, romantic, rustic, tropical, and vintage. Such a broad range will allow couples to easily match with a design they think is perfect. Melisa offers many different services, such as delivery, set up and clean up, as well as consultations to ensure designs meet couples desires and needs. They also offer samples, venue visits, and event design. They do not offer preservations, but the flowers dry beautifully. Scores of Hellebores offers the following floral arrangements:

• Aisle decor

screen shot 2017 08 09 at 6 13 53 pm
ccde44f9b1a96975 daltier 5

3 Reviews for Scores of Hellebores

Virginia · Married on 05/13/2017

I can not say enough positive things about Melisa. I knew from our first email exchange that she would nail it! Megan from Sweet Peach Planning hooked us up with Scores of Hellebores. We were on a bit of a budget and I am still in awe of what we got for our money. She exceeded every expectation. We had a non-conventional wedding out on gondolas in the canals of Naples (Long Beach, CA), so I was curious to see how the arrangements would come together. Her designs impressed everyone and we were able to re-use the garlands as our centerpieces. The bouquet was so gorgeous that I'm literally getting it tattooed on me. :) Five out of Five!

Jillian · Married on 02/26/2017

I have been planning entertainment events for the last ten years and have used almost every florist in town (and out of town as well). Flowers can be tricky - they have the ability to completely transform a room or an event, but not done well they can leave a lasting bad impression. When it came to my wedding, flowers were one of the only things I truly cared about getting right. I am a plant enthusiast and live for flowers. I was nervous to find a florist. I knew I did not want the traditional type, but was having a hard time articulating what I did want. Enter Melisa Saraceni of Scores of Hellebores. She came highly recommended by our planner. I was not familiar with her work as she is relatively new to LA. I took a look at her website and facebook page and was blown away. Her aesthetic was strong and the love and care of her floral arrangements were tangible. I met up with her for tea. She quietly listened to my wild rambling about the types of flowers I loved, the overall look of the wedding, the flowers I did not like, color choices, and my weird obsession with a pampas grass background etc. She was patient, kind, mellow and warm. I knew I wanted to work with her right away. Over the next few weeks, she emailed me pictures of floral magic she was experimenting with in her shop, pictures of the plant dyed ribbon she purchased (which somehow was the oxblood shade of my dreams) and different ideas using plants she has come across in her hikes. Each time I received an email I would scream in delight. I couldn't believe the love and thought she was putting into this. Somehow she got exactly what I was looking for during our tea date, but a thousand times better. Her creativity and care is hard to describe. You can tell she truly loves what she does and it translates into perfection. On my wedding day, I burst into tears when I saw what she had created. She transformed my outdoor Malibu wedding into a magic, lush, woodland fantasy. She built floral teepees for each t

Miranda · Married on 11/13/2016

My advice to other couples is don't miss out on working with such an incredible person and artist. Wish I could give Melissa of Scores of Hellebores a 10! In my wedding planning journey I never dreamed I would have met such an incredible vendor and artist to create such beauty for my wedding...my small intimate wedding. Melissa literally transformed a very simple space and event into something worthy of being showcased in a magazine! Everyone that sees the pictures from my wedding says these are a Pinterest junky's dream! I shared with her my vision and she ran with it to create an amazing environment! She even included little things I had overlooked like a gorgeous hair wreath for my daughters hair...which absolutely made her day and made her feel so special. Melissa is a kind, peaceful soul with an eye for beauty like no other! She is an true artist that uses nature as her brush. Thank you Melissa for making our day so incredibly special, I will forever be grateful for your love and blessings.

Scores of Hellebores Pricing

Scores of Hellebores Price Rates

Scores of Hellebores FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage

• 4646 Los Feliz Blvd apt 211, apt 211 Los Angeles, California, CA 90027 See on map