address, Hollywood, FL 33027 · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $4,990
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Deals 2

About Schneider Photography and Film

I can't remember mych of my own wedding. Everything happened so fast and my focus was on my bride, my guests, my family. Wanted to make sure the food was perfect, the music was perfect, everything was perfect. But when I look at the photos it allows me to relieve that moment in a completely different way. It brings back the memories of a special day and it reminds me that I'm here to do the same for you.

I know what you're going through and how stressful it is to put a wedding together. And I'm here to take care of all photography and video needs for you. Once we talk, you'll see that my team and I are on your side and we want to make sure that photography and video is one thing you do not have to worry about.

From engagement through honeymoon (yes, you read it right), you're covered. We're built to capture your special moments in the most professional way. We even do everything possible to make the in-laws happy too. And you – of all people – know how hard that is :)

If you have a small, intimate, ceremony I have the team for you. And if you're planning the event of the year, I'll send you my army of photographers and videographers to cover it from every angle possible. No wedding is too small or too big. But each one is the most important ever for me. Because it is for you.

For the past 15 years, I focused on capturing the most incredible portraits for local, regional, national and international magazines but my passion for photo and video documentaries naturally led me capture all the emotion and love only a wedding can offer.

This is the passion that my team and I bring to your event. We're not there just to film and take photos, we're there to help you write your own story. Let's begin!

mg 6890 51 1939729 159052608825364

Videos 1 vídeo

5 Reviews for Schneider Photography and Film

Musa Dias · Married on 04/11/2020

Sweet Sixteen Beyond Expectations

It was beyond my expectations. Excellent and high-quality service. He was able to capture the vibe and emotions of the event as I could never imagine. Very pleasant to work with, very reliable and professional. I will for sure use his services in the future. I strongly recommend!!

Sent on 05/29/2020

Jackie Kaminski · Married on 02/20/2020

Absolutely incredible!

Ed is amazing! He goes the extra mile to give you the most exceptional photos. Extremely professional and creates a fun and friendly environment. 10/10 recommend every time

Sent on 05/27/2020

Schneider Photography and Film FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2990
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Slideshow
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4990
    2nd Shooter
    Albums
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

-10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Schneider Photography and Film 2
    15% OFF PHOTO/VIDEO PACKAGE

15% OFF ANY PHOTO AND VIDEO COMBINATION PACKAGE BOOKED BEFORE JULY 31st, 2020.

BOOKING AND INITIAL DEPOSIT MUST BE COMPLETED BY JULY 31st, 2020 FOR ANY EVENT SCHEDULED BETWEEN DAY OF BOOKING AND DECEMBER 2021.

NOT VALID FOR SEPARATE SERVICES. ONLY VALID FOR COMBINATION PACKAGES. NOT VALID IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER OFFERS OR DISCOUNTS.

PLEASE SEND INQUIRY FOR MORE DETAILS.