140 Market street, Pocomoke City, MD 21851 Map · Phone number

About Scher's Bridal Shop

SCHER'S BRIDAL SHOP
"when only the BEST will do"

A full service bridal shop.

FREE ALTERATIONS for the complete bridal party.. a savings no others can match

WEDDING GOWNS....BRIDESMAIDS....FLOWER GIRLS....MOTHERS DRESSES....PROM DRESSES....TUXEDOS

MAGGIE SOTTERO.....CASABLANCA.....ALDRED ANGELO.....MORI LEE.....PRIVATE LABEL by G.....

JORDAN.....BELSOIE.....BILL LEVKOFF.....DESSY.....AFTER SIX.....DaVINCI.....IMPRESSION.....W2.....ALEXIA

Not only the BEST selection on the Eastern Shore, SCHER'S BRIDAL SHOP has one of the largest selections in the entire Mid-Atalntic region.

Marc and Judi Scher are third generation owners delivering the upmost in customer service..

ESTABLISHED in 1933

DSC00495
keywestsoftballgraduation09063

18 Reviews for Scher's Bridal Shop

Anastasia · Married on 06/18/2016

Judi and her team could not be more lovely, and I'm not just saying that because my mom went to school with her husband. The worked with me from day one to find the perfect dress for me, as well as accessories to compliment the dress. Working with them was not only stress free but amazingly fun. Totally worth the 3 hour drive there for finding the dress, alterations, and picking up. Also alterations were free, which is not the case for many bridal shops. I highly recommend this shop, if you are located anywhere within the state of Maryland. They are such lovely people.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Kathy and Mark were great. I bought my wedding dress and my mom purchased her dress from Scher's. They were easy to work with and organized. On our final fitting, we both had small alterations that needed to be taken care of. Instead of coming back to pick up the dresses, they promised they would have the dresses done quickly and suggested that we go to lunch while we wait. We came back and both dresses were perfect. My veil was not in on time and Mark met me near my home to drop it off. They truly go above and beyond to make you happy. And did I mention, free bridal alterations?? They were amazing.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Scher's Bridal Shop has been incredibly flexible and accommodating in my search for the perfect wedding gown. At my first appointment they were completely prepared; they'd pulled out the wedding gowns that I had said I was interested in and helped me find styles of gowns that fit my taste. They catered to my every need, providing snacks and water through out the appointment. I found "the dress" that day! Scher's is also great about keeping me up to date on when my dress comes in, when I need to set up a fitting, and when my bridesmaid's dresses come in. I love that they are a local business and that I can support them as well!

Sent on 03/12/2015

Scher's Bridal Shop FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months