Kansas City, MO 64131 Map · Phone number

About Scarlett Garnet Jewelry

Scarlett Garnet Jewelry is the joint venture of Katie Miller and Garnet Griebel. The duo is based in St. Louis and Kansas City, MO, and has designed together since 2006. Custom bridal and bridesmaid jewelry is their specialty; incorporating unexpected touches is their passion. From traditional pearls, crystal and sterling to non-traditional antique style metals, asymmetrical compositions or the use of vintage pieces, Scarlett Garnet will create stunning jewelry to cherish even after the wedding day.

Now, you can book a class with Scarlett Garnet! Bring your bridesmaids together to learn basic jewelry making techniques and create their own jewelry to wear to your wedding, or bring together other members of your family to revamp vintage or broken jewelry into something new! Email us at scarlettgarnet@gmail.com to book your event.

weddingcameo
NewLogo1
cameo

8 Reviews for Scarlett Garnet Jewelry

Jaclyn · Married on 04/02/2010

Scarlett Garnet did my beach wedding in Mexico and couldn't have done a more fabulous job! They were extemely flexible and very easy to work with. My bridesmaids love, love, loved them!

Sent on 04/27/2010

Sarah · Married on 05/02/2009

Scarlett Garnet made my bridal jewelry and my bridesmaids jewelry for my wedding in May 2009. I was a little nervous since I worked with them on it exclusively through e-mail and phone calls. When I saw the finished product I was absolutely thrilled! I had 8 bridesmaids and each wore a different colored dress. SG designed 8 different necklace/earring sets that matched each one's personality & dress perfectly. For my bridal necklace they even incorporated part of an old necklace my grandma had. I highly recommend SG if you want to make your wedding jewelry have a personal touch. They really listened to what I wanted and added their own creative touches.

Sent on 03/25/2010

Jen · Married on 10/11/2008

Scarlett Garnet designed the earrings my bridesmaids wore for my wedding. I gave a description of what I was looking for and she came up with the perfect design. She then created other similar items in different sizes/shapes. It seemed like a daunting task to pick out jewelry for 9 ladies, but Scarlet Garnet made it so easy! Then, when the earrings were finished they was delivered to my house in cute packaging! The whole process from start to simple was so easy and took up very little time. I highly reccomend using Scarlett Garnet to design jewelry for your wedding.

Sent on 06/07/2010

Award

Scarlett Garnet Jewelry FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Custom Accessories

• Californos
    Californos Restaurant Weddings

Garnet is an extremely creative and talented individual, with a knack for designing beautiful custom jewelry. Anyone in the Crossroads Art District of Kansas City would be able to recommend her. Her work is well known in the community, to be some of the best of local, handmade items. She can help you customize your look and you will cherish these items forever.

• The Gown Gallery
    The Gown Gallery Wedding Dresses

Garnet has been a doll in helping our brides create unique custom jewelry with personality for themsleves and their brdal parties! Her pairing of gemstones and raw materials into beautiful, organic jewelry is amazing and intuitive!

• Ornamental Petal
    Ornamental Petal Wedding Florists

I get more compliments on the earrings I got from Scarlett Garnet than any other piece of jewelry I've ever worn! And this comes from guys & dolls! Also, I have really sensitive earrings and often worry about handmade jewelry causing my ears distress, but I've never had any issues and never have the sore ear syndrome from super heavy earrings- girls you know what I'm talking about!

• Kansas City, 64131 See on map