Ruback Fine Jewelry

5100 W. 95th street Suite 110, U.S. Bank Building, Prairie Village, KS 66207 Map · Phone number

About Ruback Fine Jewelry

Ruback Fine Jewelry is a wedding jewelry company based in Prairie Village, Kansas. Originally established in 1908, this store specializes in bespoke engagement rings while providing courteous customer service. Honoring a family-owned tradition, owners Hal and Amy Pollack take pride in their expert know-how and high-quality jewelry. Ruback Fine Jewelry produces their rings in an exclusive facility using conflict-free, ethically-sourced diamonds.

Ruback Fine Jewelry offers personalized consultations in order for Hal to understand each customer’s specific design, budget, and expectations. The management highly values strong professional connections. Each customer is treated with genuine consideration and is provided with a wealth of information regarding the perfect ring they are looking for. No two Ruback wedding bands or engagement rings are alike. Some additional services offered by Hal, Amy, and their team include:

• Jewelry insurance appraisals
  • Repairs, cleaning, and refurbishment
  • Personalized designs and engraving
  • Ring sizing
  • Shipping

Follow Ruback Fine Jewelry on

Other couples have also viewed

• Mia's Bridal & Tailoring
Dazzling designs
1 51 1062497 1556297219

2 Reviews for Ruback Fine Jewelry

Carly W. · Married on 09/07/2019

Best Experience!! Highly recommend!!

As a man who is clueless when it comes to jewelry, I can't explain how appreciative I am to have found Hal and his team. I did my best to figure out what my now wife liked and with some vague ideas Hal was able to design exactly what she always wanted.
    Hal and the team at Ruback did an amazing job helping me through the design process, keeping my budget in mind, and keeping lines of communication open. I felt very involved and also very supported while working with them which was especially important to me as we live in Denver, CO.
    I was referenced to Ruback through mutual friends and I honestly felt more comfortable working remotely with Hal and his team than I did with the local jewelers I found on my own. He is a true professional.
    While I have thanked Hal privately, I believe it is important for me to take this opportunity to thank him publicly, share my wonderful experience and share my gratitude. I look forward to working with him more and our continued relationship.
    Thank you Hal & Team Ruback!!

Sent on 04/19/2020

Daniel M. · Married on 03/04/2021

Great, Friendly Service. Unique pieces

Ruback's team was great to work with and helped me and my wife get exactly what we wanted. We greatly appreciate their help throughout our ring shopping experience!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Ruback Fine Jewelry FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Appraisal
    Cleaning
    Diamond Certification
    Payment Plans
    Ring Sizing
    Shipping
    Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Accessories
    Fair Trade
    Handcrafted
    Loose Diamonds
    Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    3-4 weeks

• 5100 W. 95th street Suite 110, U.S. Bank Building Prairie Village, KS, 66207 See on map
    (913) 649-8811 (Phone number)
    Monday: CLOSED Tuesday: 10-5 Wednesday: 10-5 Thursday: 10-5 Friday: 10-5 Saturday: 10-2 Sunday: CLOSED
    Location of (Ruback Fine Jewelry)