Meierotto Jewelers

Kansas City, Missouri View map

Meierotto Jewelers is a family-owned jewelry store with Kansas City's best selection of custom and designer engagement rings, loose diamonds, wedding bands, and designer jewelry and watches.

Feel free to contact us at 816-453-1111 or via email, sales@mjewelry.com.

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Accessories
Fair Trade
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

3-4 weeks

• Christine
    Christine Married on 10/09/2021

Lance is the MAN

Love our experience here and were able to purchase both of our rings here! I only paid for my husbands band, cost listed was final sale for his ring.
    Noah N. Married on 10/10/2020

Exceptional Ring

I was blown away by the quality and service i received from Meierotto. Throughout the whole ring-buying process, not once was I ever pressured into buying a ring outside of my budget. After visiting several other jewelers who seemed to utterly disregard my price point, Meierotto’s was extremely refreshing. Moreover, because of the reasonable cost, I was able to buy a larger, higher quality diamond while staying within my comfortable budget. I was able to walk out not only with a gorgeous ring but also with my wallet still intact. And while the price was a large part of my consideration, the quality was even more crucial.

As it is my hope that my fiancé wears her engagement ring for the next 60+ years, I wanted it to be stunning and timeless, and Meierotto’s delivers both. My fiancé receives daily compliments on how gorgeous her ring is. This alone makes the purchase well worth it! I fully intend to buy the wedding bands from Meierotto but also use them for all my future jewelry needs. I could not be more pleased.

Meierotto Jewelers's reply:

Noah,
    Thank you for taking the time to write your kind review. This is our goal with every client & we love to exceed expectations! Thank you for your business & loyalty. We look forward to helping you find those perfect jewelry pieces for the next 60+ years :). Congrats! -Jenny
  • Madeline
    Madeline Married on 08/31/2019

Great experience!

On my many rides into downtown KC I would pass this amazing building that looked like a giant vault. It is in fact a huge jewelry store! My husband was stationed at leavenworth and our wedding was a few months away so we decided to check them out for our wedding bands. From the very moment we walked in I felt like royalty. They had all kinds of beverages and even appetizers to enjoy while you waited to speak with a jeweler. Once it was our turn we were both able to find exactly what we wanted. I was looking for something in rose gold and my husband wanted a dark grey ring. He ended up going with a simple David Yurman band and I got a rose gold diamond band. The service was excellent and the experience was priceless. They also offer military discount, amazing!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Mike & Cristina
    21 photos · 04/08/2016

1900 Diamond Parkway Kansas City, Missouri, 64116
816-453-1111

Monday: Closed Tuesday: 10am-6pm Wednesday: 10am-6pm Thursday: 10am-8pm Friday: 10am-6pm Saturday: 10am-5pm Sunday: Closed
Location of (Meierotto Jewelers)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding