1900 Diamond Parkway, Kansas City, MO 64116 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Meierotto Jewelers

Meierotto Jewelers is a family-owned jewelry store with Kansas City's best selection of custom and designer engagement rings, loose diamonds, wedding bands, and designer jewelry and watches.

Feel free to contact us at 816-453-1111 or via email, sales@mjewelry.com.

Follow Meierotto Jewelers on

1 User photo

Meierotto Jewelers 1

Noah Nash · Getting married on 10/02/2020

Exceptional Ring

I was blown away by the quality and service i received from Meierotto. Throughout the whole ring-buying process, not once was I ever pressured into buying a ring outside of my budget. After visiting several other jewelers who seemed to utterly disregard my price point, Meierotto’s was extremely refreshing. Moreover, because of the reasonable cost, I was able to buy a larger, higher quality diamond while staying within my comfortable budget. I was able to walk out not only with a gorgeous ring but also with my wallet still intact. And while the price was a large part of my consideration, the quality was even more crucial.

As it is my hope that my fiancé wears her engagement ring for the next 60+ years, I wanted it to be stunning and timeless, and Meierotto’s delivers both. My fiancé receives daily compliments on how gorgeous her ring is. This alone makes the purchase well worth it! I fully intend to buy the wedding bands from Meierotto but also use them for all my future jewelry needs. I could not be more pleased.

Sent on 06/22/2019

Meierotto Jewelers's reply:

Noah,
    Thank you for taking the time to write your kind review. This is our goal with every client & we love to exceed expectations! Thank you for your business & loyalty. We look forward to helping you find those perfect jewelry pieces for the next 60+ years :). Congrats! -Jenny
  • Madeline

Madeline · Married on 08/31/2019

Great experience!

On my many rides into downtown KC I would pass this amazing building that looked like a giant vault. It is in fact a huge jewelry store! My husband was stationed at leavenworth and our wedding was a few months away so we decided to check them out for our wedding bands. From the very moment we walked in I felt like royalty. They had all kinds of beverages and even appetizers to enjoy while you waited to speak with a jeweler. Once it was our turn we were both able to find exactly what we wanted. I was looking for something in rose gold and my husband wanted a dark grey ring. He ended up going with a simple David Yurman band and I got a rose gold diamond band. The service was excellent and the experience was priceless. They also offer military discount, amazing!!

Meierotto Jewelers 2
    Sent on 10/30/2019

Austin · Married on 03/24/2018

Biggest diamond and engagement ring selection in KC. I wouldn't even bother looking anywhere else. Ask for Susie N., she was great to work with throughout the buying process and has many years of experience!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Award

Meierotto Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Appraisal
    Cleaning
    Payment Plans
    Ring Sizing
    Shipping
    Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Accessories
    Fair Trade
    Handcrafted
    Loose Diamonds
    Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    3-4 weeks

Real Weddings

• 1900 Diamond Parkway Kansas City, Missouri, 64116 See on map
    816-453-1111 (Phone number)
    Monday: Closed Tuesday: 10am-6pm Wednesday: 10am-6pm Thursday: 10am-8pm Friday: 10am-6pm Saturday: 10am-5pm Sunday: Closed