1900 Diamond Parkway, Kansas City, MO 64116 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Meierotto Jewelers

Meierotto Jewelers is a family-owned jewelry store with Kansas City's best selection of custom and designer engagement rings, loose diamonds, wedding bands, and designer jewelry and watches.

Feel free to contact us at 816-453-1111 or via email, sales@mjewelry.com.

Follow Meierotto Jewelers on

weddingwire profileim
weddingwire profileim

49 Reviews for Meierotto Jewelers

Noah Nash · Getting married on 10/02/2020

Exceptional Ring

I was blown away by the quality and service i received from Meierotto. Throughout the whole ring-buying process, not once was I ever pressured into buying a ring outside of my budget. After visiting several other jewelers who seemed to utterly disregard my price point, Meierotto’s was extremely refreshing. Moreover, because of the reasonable cost, I was able to buy a larger, higher quality diamond while staying within my comfortable budget. I was able to walk out not only with a gorgeous ring but also with my wallet still intact. And while the price was a large part of my consideration, the quality was even more crucial.

As it is my hope that my fiancé wears her engagement ring for the next 60+ years, I wanted it to be stunning and timeless, and Meierotto’s delivers both. My fiancé receives daily compliments on how gorgeous her ring is. This alone makes the purchase well worth it! I fully intend to buy the wedding bands from Meierotto but also use them for all my future jewelry needs. I could not be more pleased.

Sent on 06/22/2019

Meierotto Jewelers's reply:

Noah,
    Thank you for taking the time to write your kind review. This is our goal with every client & we love to exceed expectations! Thank you for your business & loyalty. We look forward to helping you find those perfect jewelry pieces for the next 60+ years :). Congrats! -Jenny

Austin · Married on 03/24/2018

Biggest diamond and engagement ring selection in KC. I wouldn't even bother looking anywhere else. Ask for Susie N., she was great to work with throughout the buying process and has many years of experience!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Richard · Married on 06/15/2017

I can't think of a single thing that Meierotto+Jewelers needs to do better.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Award

Meierotto Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Fair Trade, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 3-4 weeks

Real Weddings

• 1900 Diamond Parkway Kansas City, Missouri, 64116 See on map
    816-453-1111 (Phone number)
    Monday: Closed Tuesday: 10am-6pm Wednesday: 10am-6pm Thursday: 10am-8pm Friday: 10am-6pm Saturday: 10am-5pm Sunday: Closed