6909 W 135th St Suite B-9, Overland Park, KS 66223 Map · Phone number

About Visionary Jewelers Custom Design & Diamonds

Visionary Jewelers custom Design & Diamonds is a family owned and operated business committed to helping you select or design your engagement and wedding rings. Our personal custom design was one of the first in the Midwest to utilize the most cutting edge technology and we have continued to perfect our design process to create your perfect rings. Walk in and try on rings out of our cases or sit down and design with us! And check out our incredible diamond prices!

Follow Visionary Jewelers Custom Design & Diamonds on

Other couples have also viewed

• Mia's Bridal & Tailoring
Sapphire custom designed
8524714036141490176 o 51 618377 157990328983040

2 Reviews for Visionary Jewelers Custom Design & Diamonds

• User3319015 · 2+ years ago

I knew exactly how I wanted everything to be on my wedding day, but WAY before that, I had a vision of a wedding band for my husband. After your wedding day is over, you and your husband have wonderful memories, lovely pictures, and a ring you wear every single day of your life… I wanted our rings to be special.
    I looked at hundreds of rings and couldn’t find anything HIS style, that he would enjoy looking down at for the rest of his life, reminding him of me, a gift of my love. I had to have one made just for him.
    Finding a jeweler is not easy. I “interviewed” them from Seattle to Texas, looking for flexibility, affordability, honesty, and that something extra (shared excitement?) that feels like they “get it.” I found Visionary Jewelers and knew I'd gotten lucky.
    Candy and Jeffery LOVE jewelry. They know all the technical things; terminology, availability, costs, cuts, carats – you name it. But what makes them shine isn’t their expert knowledge of the industry and craft, it’s their honest desire to make your jewelry dreams come true.
    It’s amazing to see your perfect ring come into being. They involved me just as much as I wanted, letting me see enough of the process to know that the symbols of my marriage were in good hands. And the rings…the rings are perfect. My husband’s band is exactly his style and he loves it. My wedding band was created in two pieces and attached to my engagement ring so perfectly that my friends and family marveled “how was that possible?” Visionary Jewelers made it possible, and I couldn’t be happier!
    The best part of all is that they create all kinds of jewelry, so next I’ll bring them the pretty stones I found on my honeymoon trip to be made into a custom pendant. They make it so easy (and affordable) to own unique, truly meaningful jewelry that there’s no reason NOT to have Candy and Jeffery make your dreams into reality!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Visionary Jewelers Custom Design & Diamonds's reply:

Ali and Greg,

Congratulations on your marriage! We look forward to designing with you again! And thanks for sending us your photos. Thanks for your review! It is much appreciated. We loved designing with you!

Genuinely,
    Candy

Great place for custom jewelry, I am extremely happy with the final products. Definitely recommended this place to someone with money to spend on quality jewelry

Sent on 09/28/2015

Visionary Jewelers Custom Design & Diamonds FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Appraisal
    Cleaning
    Diamond Certification
    Payment Plans
    Ring Sizing
    Shipping
    Stone Upgrades
    Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Engagement Rings
    Designer Wedding Bands
    Handcrafted
    Loose Diamonds
    Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks
    3-4 weeks

• 6909 W 135th St Suite B-9, Suite B-9 Overland Park, KS, 66223 See on map
    Location of (Visionary Jewelers Custom Design & Diamonds)