Scarborough Fare Catering

Raleigh, NC View map

Scarborough Fare Catering provides full service catering to all of Central & Eastern NC from Durham/Chapel Hill to Roanoke Rapids to our beautiful beaches and everywhere in between. We are known for delicious food and wonderful service while providing our customers with everything necessary for a successful event. Those items include beautiful glassware and china, silver, linens, tables, chairs, as well as tent rentals.

Our experienced team enjoys small parties to large lavish weddings. All food is prepared using the freshest ingredients delivered from specialty food growers and purveyors around the world including some of the best right here in NC. Our menu is completely customized to meet your tastes as well as your budget. Scarborough Fare has the imagination and expertise to make the event sensational!

We look forward to your celebration!

Call us in Raleigh at 919-872-5600 or near Greenville at 252-747-4492 or by email, allison@scarboroughfarecatering.com.

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Stations

What types of cuisine do you cater?

African
Mediterranean
Mexican
Southern
Southwestern

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Kosher
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

House Beer
Specialty Beer
House Wine
Specialty Wine
Champagne Toast

Madison Married on 10/27/2018

Game changer for our wedding

Scarborough Fare catered my outdoor wedding in October. Allison and her team were absolutely perfect. They brought their own "kitchen" to setup outside since my venue did not offer any space for catering. The food was AMAZING - several guests told me it was the best wedding food they'd ever had. Allison guided me through selecting a menu that fit my budget, and selected wines that fit my taste perfectly while not breaking the bank, and had fun beer options too. She lent her expertise in the industry in other ways besides food, for example helping me figure out the complicated floor plan for my tent, which I was setting up for 200 people. One final super nice touch - while my new husband and I were taking pictures during the cocktail hour, a server walked up and fed us appetizers so we wouldn't starve. SUPERB service. I would highly recommend this caterer - you will not be sorry you did.
    Lorie Married on 09/22/2017
    I can not say enough about how impressed I am with this catering service.. I turned my event over to Allison and she handled every detail and pulled of an amazing rehearsal dinner. The food was amazing and reasonably priced. I highly recommend Scarborough Fare!
    Lee Married on 04/23/2016
    Wonderful and professional service. Amazing food. Couldn't of asked for a better catering. Would recommend everytime!

Crutchfield Photography Crutchfield Photography Wedding Photographers

No better quality of food or service can be found!! Perfect match for your next event!

Raleigh, NC, 27603
9198725600
252-747-4492
Location of (Scarborough Fare Catering)

Scarborough Fare Catering frequently asked questions

What catering services does Scarborough Fare Catering provide for weddings?

Scarborough Fare Catering offers the following catering services for weddings:
  • Buffet
  • Cocktail Reception
  • Family Style
  • Hors d'oeuvres
  • Plated
  • Stations

What types of cuisine can you find at Scarborough Fare Catering?

At Scarborough Fare Catering, you can find the following types of cuisine:
  • Mediterranean
  • Mexican
  • Southern
  • Southwestern

What dietary needs can be accomodated at Scarborough Fare Catering?

At Scarborough Fare Catering, the following dietary needs can be accomodated:
  • Gluten Free
  • Lactose Free
  • No Pork
  • Kosher
  • Organic
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

What type of bar services does Scarborough Fare Catering provide for wedding events?

Scarborough Fare Catering provides the following bar and beverage services for wedding events:
  • House Beer
  • Specialty Beer
  • House Wine
  • Specialty Wine
  • Champagne Toast

What percentage of users recommend Scarborough Fare Catering and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Scarborough Fare Catering is recommended by 90% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in value and 4.7 in professionalism.

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding