East Hanover, NJ 07936 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Scala Sorelle

Our team of professional hairdressers/stylists and makeup artists have plenty of experience working in the bridal industry. Our work has been published in popular magazines as well as on many reality t.v. shows. We only use the highest quality products. We are proud to say we represent the best artists in New Jersey.

We are professional mobile hairstylists and makeup artists. We are available for special occasions and commercial/editorial work.

We ensure the focus is on you… Every artist at Scala Sorelle LLC has worked on many weddings and special events, so we understand how important it is to create a look just right for you.

We create professional and personalized bridal looks from Sophisticated Modern to Romantic to Lavish Glamour and everything in between.

Our highly experienced and talented team are here to make your wedding day perfect. We will highlight your natural beauty!

*We provide AIRBRUSH MAKEUP*

Airbrush Makeup gives you a flawless, beautiful look that is light-weight, clean and natural- never heavy or overdone and does not clog pores. The secret is the small spray gun machine that our artists use to apply foundation. Airbrush makeup is very adaptable you can adjust coverage to be light, medium or heavy. The foundation is applied smoothly and evenly and gives you a radiant, natural glow.

Ready to book your trial?

For pricing and available dates please contact:

Domonique Scala

Scala Sorelle 3
Scala Sorelle 4
Scala Sorelle 5

Jennie · Married on 10/13/2017

Having Diona do my hair for my wedding was the easiest decision. She is amazing at what she does and made my bridal hair dreams a reality (as well as my bridesmaids!). I had my trial and we tested to different styles and really could not go wrong with either. The day of, my hair came out absolutely perfect. Plus shes an awesome human! THANK YOU DI!

Scala Sorelle 6
    Scala Sorelle 11
    Scala Sorelle 12
    Sent on 10/31/2017

Kara · Married on 09/24/2017

I can't begin to thank Diona and Dominque enough! You guys made my wedding day go so smoothly and seamlessly. You were quick and efficient, And really easy to work with. I absolutely loved my hair and make up, along with all of my bridesmaids. The whole night we kept on getting compliments on our hair and make up, all thanks to you guys. I would recommend this team to anyone! Thanks again for making my day perfect!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Megan · Married on 07/02/2016

Diona and Domonique were beyond anything I could have ever imagined on my wedding day! I threw out some ideas to Diona about my hair and what I wanted it to look like, she took those ideas and ran with it. What she created was amazing!!! Domonique is a master at makeup, I have never felt as beautiful as I felt on my wedding day! Looking back at pictures I’m so thankful these two were there to glam me up. I would recommend them over and over again to anyone and everyone!!!!

Scala Sorelle 13
    Scala Sorelle 14
    Sent on 10/24/2017

Scala Sorelle FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 40.
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 75.
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 40.
    $ 75.
    $ 10.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Extensions
    Haircuts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Tattoo Coverage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Scala Sorelle 1
    BRIDAL PACKAGE
    FREE False Eyelashes for the bride. (Normally $10-$25) FREE Clip-in Hair Extension application for the bride (Normally $10-$25)

• East Hanover, 07936 See on map