SBD EVENTS and THE FANTASY TABLE SKIRT(R)

Hawthorne, CA View map

SBD Events is a full service Special Event Company that provides elegant and Classy decorations and Designs since 1992.

We are the creator of the one and only illuminated 'Fantasy Table Skirt (R)' patented.

We also provide the following services:
Event planning,Floor Plans and Event Designs including Room Transformation, Pipe and Drape, assortment of Fabric Backdrops, Square and round Canopies, Elegant Chair Covers, Crystal Curtains, 4 foot Crystal Trees(great for wedding ceremonies and receptions). Up-Lighting, Signature Candy/Dessert Buffet. Elegant Table Linens, Classy Balloon Decorations, Unique color Charger Plates, Trendy Glass Cake Stands and More. www.sbdevent.com

(please view or Flickr gallery on home page for monthly updated pictures or type http://www.flickr.com/photos/sbdeventplanning

follow us on Instagram @ sbdevents

YouTube @ SBD Event Designs

Tik Tok - SBD Event Designs

Check out our Blog @ http://www.eventstylist.blogspot.com for articles and pictures. Contact us today at (323) 459-1569 Mobile

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$100

Which of the following does starting price include?

Delivery
Monograms
Setup
Wall Wash

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Delivery
Setup
Uplighting

What lighting services do you provide?

Chandeliers
Monograms
Wall Wash

What decor services do you provide?

Day-of Coordination
Drapery
Event Design
Event Planning
Floral Design
Venue Selection

What decor items are available?

Backdrops

Message vendor

• Natalie
    Natalie L. Married on 01/07/2023

Take my breath away!

I can't even begin to praise enough about what an amazing experience it was to work with Demetra, the owner of SBD events for my January 2023 wedding! From the initial consultation up to my wedding day, Demetra was beyond courteous, supportive and professional with excitement to help make my day special and exactly what I wanted.
    Her work is jaw dropping beautiful! My guest, and friends who were not able to attend my wedding, but saw pictures, can't get over how beautiful she decorated my venue with draping and lighting. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING is not enough to describe Demetra's décor work along with her team. I still have people commenting on the stunning work SBD events did for my wedding. I CAN’T NEVER THANK HER ENOUGH. MY WEDDING WAS MAGICAL BECAUSE OF HER!

SBD EVENTS and THE FANTASY TABLE SKIRT(R)'s reply:

Thank you so much for a beautiful review, it really makes me happy to know that you were satisfied.
    You were a pleasure to work with. I look forward to providing services for you In the future.
  • Y
    Yolanda L. Married on 02/06/2022

Excellent Decor

I have attended several events that were organized and decorated by Sbdevents. They ranged from a 10 person intimate brunch to a wedding for several hundred guests. Each occasion was organized, timely, beautifully and appropriately decorated. The owner Demetria Cunningham has an excellent staff. She is creative, professional, extremely knowledgeable, creative, and fairly priced. I'm planning my vow renewal for 35 years of marriage with Sbdevents. During COVID safety protocols were outstanding 👏🏼
  • Sophia
    Sophia Married on 04/04/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    SDB events did an excellent job . Very flexible,very professional and very accommodating. I can't thank them enough for making my event a memorable one.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

SBD EVENTS and THE FANTASY TABLE SKIRT(R) 1
Exclusive

David England Photography David England Photography Wedding Photographers

Where do I begin. Demetra gets things done! I've had the pleasure of working with her on a number of weddings, and each event, she surprises me with her craft. How she transforms drab and boring spaces into a million dollar looking venues is truly amazing. One meeting with Demetra is all it takes before you too are hooked!

Creating A Remarkable Event Creating A Remarkable Event Wedding Planners

SBD Events is premiere designing at its best. I have worked with Ms. Demetra many times and I am always amazed on how she can transform a room. SBD Events only delivers premium, beautiful, quality work and is well worth the investment. If you want a "WOW" factor, call SBD Events!

Lawry's Catering Lawry's Catering Restaurant Weddings

Demetra from SBD Events is the kindest and sweetest person to work with! She has a great talent with back drops, lighting, and other decor. She is patient and very nice with clients. I recommend everybody to meet with Demetra if you are thinking of any kind of decor. It's always pleasant working with SBD Events!

5155 West Rosecrans Ave., 215 Hawthorne, CA, 90250
310-644-9400
Location of (SBD EVENTS and THE FANTASY TABLE SKIRT(R))

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding