SBD EVENTS and THE FANTASY TABLE SKIRT(R) Reviews

81 | Hawthorne, CA

81 Reviews for SBD EVENTS and THE FANTASY TABLE SKIRT(R)

SBD EVENTS and THE FANTASY TABLE SKIRT(R) 1
SBD EVENTS and THE FANTASY TABLE SKIRT(R) 6
SBD EVENTS and THE FANTASY TABLE SKIRT(R) 7

marcia · Married on 10/13/2018

Mesmerizing work

Demetra went above and beyond our expectations! Her draping is a work of art and totally transformed the venue into a fairytale scenery. From beginning Demetra was very attentive to our needs and our budget and presented creative ideas to bring our vision to life. She is also a very caring and pleasant person which made it a wonderful experience working with her. I highly recommend her services!

Nakida Guess · Married on 07/21/2018

Demetra was very professional, prompt every time we met and reasonable with her prices.

It was a pleasure working with Demetra from SBD Events her company is a hidden Jewel. I got married in July and my guest are still complementing me on how glamorous the decorations were. I will highly recommend her. She can Glam any event at any location... look no further, she is the TRUTH!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    SBD EVENTS and THE FANTASY TABLE SKIRT(R) 12
    SBD EVENTS and THE FANTASY TABLE SKIRT(R) 13
    SBD EVENTS and THE FANTASY TABLE SKIRT(R) 14

SBD EVENTS and THE FANTASY TABLE SKIRT(R)'s reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review... It was a great pleasure working with you... You were a beautiful bride and your wedding location was perfect for your wedding.

Debra · Married on 07/14/2018

D & H 2018 Wedding

Our “Fantasy Table Skirt” was beyond our expectations. It was soooo beautiful as you can see from our photos. And much more pretty in person. Demetra was very professional and has a sophisticated style. She doesn’t believe in settling for nothing less than the best for her clients. I would recommend her if class and style is want you’re looking for. We LOVE you Demetra and thanks so much for making our “Wedding Day” a memorable one.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    SBD EVENTS and THE FANTASY TABLE SKIRT(R) 15
    SBD EVENTS and THE FANTASY TABLE SKIRT(R) 16
    SBD EVENTS and THE FANTASY TABLE SKIRT(R) 17
    SBD EVENTS and THE FANTASY TABLE SKIRT(R) 18

SBD EVENTS and THE FANTASY TABLE SKIRT(R)'s reply:

Thank you, Debra and Harold. You were a pleasure to work with. I look forward to working with you again.

diamond · Married on 03/09/2018

The best decision we made for our wedding was deciding to work with SBD EVENTS! Our wedding decorator Demetra did an absolutely amazing job! She guided us through the entire process, made us feel at ease with everything and, gave great vendor recommendations that fit our budget and style. Demetra took my vision and gave us the most beautiful wedding day ever. SBD events was the best decision for our wedding and I look forward to using this company for other events in the future. SBD Events provided us with a clear timeline, was very professional, and provided creative & trendy decor. We received wonderful feedback from family and friends on how amazing our wedding decor was. A+ Vendor. Thanks so Much Demetra!
    From, The Cabrals

SBD EVENTS and THE FANTASY TABLE SKIRT(R) 19

Gwendolyn · Married on 12/31/2017

Demetra and the entire SBD Events team are second to none! I hosted a Cotton Club/Gatsby themed New Year Eve affair and from the moment I met with Demetra I knew and felt I have selected the perfect person to carry out my dream. She is extremely professional, attentive to every piece of detail and serves as a personal consultant that provides that extra above the top touch to her designs. As I was celebrating a milestone birthday for my husband I knew that I wanted a grand presentation and that is exactly what Demetra and the SBD Events team delivered! I still have guests commenting on the top designer touch that has left them with an everlasting experience. I can’t thank Demetra enough for her care in expressing divine beauty in her work. I highly recommend this team for any event you might be having small to large! They will deliver a design that will exceed all your expectations. Thank you Demetra and SBD Events for creating our memorable keepsake, I definitely give you a 10++!

SBD EVENTS and THE FANTASY TABLE SKIRT(R) 20
    SBD EVENTS and THE FANTASY TABLE SKIRT(R) 21
    SBD EVENTS and THE FANTASY TABLE SKIRT(R) 22

Cameron · Married on 11/10/2017

I received SO many comments about the draping and specialty linens after my wedding., My mother was pleased as were my guests. SBD created a look of elegance for my special day that I could not have gone without. The cake stand, draping and specialty linens......all photographed beautifully!
    I will surely recommend SBD events to anyone who is in need of this type of service. I am happy that I went this route and would do it all over again!
    Thank you Demetria! For EVERYTHING!

Sent on 12/05/2017
    SBD EVENTS and THE FANTASY TABLE SKIRT(R) 23
    SBD EVENTS and THE FANTASY TABLE SKIRT(R) 24
    SBD EVENTS and THE FANTASY TABLE SKIRT(R) 25

SBD EVENTS and THE FANTASY TABLE SKIRT(R)'s reply:

Thank you Cameron and your husband for allowing me the opportunity to provide decor for your Wedding and Reception.

Alana · Married on 08/19/2017

Awesome work! Thank you Demetra!

Sent on 09/27/2017

SBD EVENTS and THE FANTASY TABLE SKIRT(R)'s reply:

Thank you Alana, for trusting us with your event.

Tracey · Married on 07/29/2017

From beginning to the end Demetra and her staff helped make our wedding the most memorable event ever! She is not a decorator but a designer who creates a beautiful masterpiece. She is professional, creative and takes a consultant approach to helping you achieve whatever theme you're looking for. Our wedding was in July and people are still talking about how elegant it was from the wedding to the reception. She makes you feel so comfortable and confident in her work. Her designs speaks for themselves. SBD Events is TOP NOTCH and

Sent on 09/27/2017

SBD EVENTS and THE FANTASY TABLE SKIRT(R)'s reply:

I love this couple. They were easy to work with because they knew what they wanted and I was happy to give it to them.
  • F

Fanique · Married on 06/24/2017

I hired SDB for my daughter’s sweet 16. Great service. A pleasure to work with. Very professional and qualify of work was exceptional. Will definitely hire for my next event.

Sent on 10/08/2017

SBD EVENTS and THE FANTASY TABLE SKIRT(R)'s reply:

Thanks for the review. It was my pleasure to provide decor for your party!

Nicole · Married on 06/11/2017

Demetria Cunningham provided exceptional service for our wedding that exceeded our expectations by far. She added additional touches that made our day even more special. She has a permanent space in my list of contacts for decorating any occasion. Very prompt and professional.

Sent on 09/26/2017
    SBD EVENTS and THE FANTASY TABLE SKIRT(R) 26

SBD EVENTS and THE FANTASY TABLE SKIRT(R)'s reply:

What a beautiful couple. Thank you for trusting us to create something elegant for your wedding.
  • Javonda

Javonda · Married on 05/28/2017

Pure professionalism! Everything turnout just the way I imagine. She made my day everything and more, I'm glad I chose SBD events for our wedding!

Sent on 10/03/2017

SBD EVENTS and THE FANTASY TABLE SKIRT(R)'s reply:

Thank you Javonda, for the beautiful review. You were a pleasure to work with..

stephanie · Married on 04/13/2017

super nice!!! great service.....keep it up!

bryron · Married on 03/11/2017

great work!!!! Very nice job....keep it up!!

Cynthia · Married on 02/04/2017

Demetra Cunningham of SBD Event Décor did a Fabulous job creating a perfect party atmosphere for my nephew's Super 16 Birthday Party, at a family owned Italian Deli Restaurant. Demetra transformed the restaurant into a teen's dream party place just the way we wanted! Everything from the balloons, cake table, piping and draping and the candy station received many WOW's from the crowd! You want it done right, hire Demetra! Thanks, Demetra!

Cynthia · Married on 02/04/2017

Demetra and her staff from SBD Events did such a FANTASIC job with my nephew's Super 16 Birthday Party! Decorations were perfect and the Candy Station was AWESOME! You can NOT go wrong using SBD Events for your next event!

Dwanette · Married on 07/29/2016

Demetra did the decorations for my daughters sweet 16 birthday party and it was amazing!! We were so happy how everything turned out. She was easy to work with, reasonably priced, and very professional! I hired her because I didn't want to have to do all of the decorations the day of the event because I wanted to focus on my daughter, mission accomplished !! Thank you SBD events for helping to make her Sweet 16 a memorable event!

Sent on 08/31/2016

SBD EVENTS and THE FANTASY TABLE SKIRT(R)'s reply:

Thank you Dwanette, It was a pleasure providing décor for your daughter Denne's Sweet 16th Birthday Party...

Danielle · Married on 02/27/2016

Demetra was hired for our daughters sweet 16 birthday party. She was recommended and I could not have been happier with her decorations. She transformed the room and made it look totally different, just the way we wanted it. Everything from the cake table, fantasy skirt table, chair covers, piping and draping and the candy station. I like people who pay attention to detail and she certainly did that! It turned out more beautiful then I ever imagined. Thanks, Demetra!

Sent on 04/11/2016

SBD EVENTS and THE FANTASY TABLE SKIRT(R)'s reply:

Thank you Danielle for the beautiful Testimony. You and Laura were a pleasure to work with. I look forward to your next event.

Sophia · Married on 08/14/2015

SDB events did an excellent job . Very flexible,very professional and very accommodating. I can't thank them enough for making my event a memorable one.

Erin · Married on 08/08/2015

DEMETRA IS WONDERFUL. VERY PATIENT AND REALLY TOOK THE TIME TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I WANTED. SHE MADE MY DREAM WEDDINGCOME TRUE. IT WAS TRULY STUNNING. I RECEIVED SO MANY COMPLIMENTS ON MY DECOR AND LIGHTING.

Nesha · Married on 07/31/2015

Everything looked amazing and was exactly what I requested !

Betty · Married on 05/16/2015

Demetra Cunningham of SBD Event Decor does the most magnificent work! She created an elegant decor for my son's outdoor wedding at a yacht club, in addition to the bride and groom's sweetheart table with backdrop and also the cake table. Her decor was a photographer's daydream. Her decor was also the bride and groom's daydream come true.

Daphne · Married on 04/25/2015

Demetria was great. Her work was wonderful. And, I greatly appreciate her service

Eka · Married on 03/29/2015

Demetra offered feedback to me as a bride that was so vital it stuck out to me during the entire reception. She was do helpful and had my best interest at heart!!

• David

David · Married on 10/11/2014

SBD events managed to completely transform what was a somewhat plain, if drab room into the wedding fantasy that my wife and I had wanted. They managed to do this under a very tight timeline due to a previous event at the venue (SBD didn't have a previous event, the venue did) but still managed to make it happen perfectly. Thanks Demetra!

Sent on 10/14/2014

SBD EVENTS and THE FANTASY TABLE SKIRT(R)'s reply:

David and Angelica was a pleasure to work with. David knew exactly what he wanted for his wedding reception and it was my job to execute it. I look forward to working with them again!.

Samantha · Married on 09/28/2014

Demetra did an amazing job and my wedding was so beautiful because of her and her team!