Located at Salon Blondies 557 Main St., Ramona, CA 92065 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Say I Do Updos

Say I Do Updos is an on-location hair and makeup stylist in Ramona, California, and has been in business for 10 years. Say I Do Updos is owned and run by Danielle, who started the business after discovering her passion for makeup and hair styling in 2008. She serves couples throughout the local area, including San Diege and Inland Empire.

Experience
When Danielle attended cosmetology school, she assisted another makeup artist who is established in the wedding and photography makeup industry. In order to gain more experience, she trained with MAC Cosmetics.

Say I Do Updos offers consultations and hair and makeup trials prior to the event in order to achieve the best look possible. Danielle can do hair and makeup either in a salon or on-site, for the entire wedding party. ( please note she works alone, no team ) She offers the following hair and makeup services:

• Blowouts
  • Hair coloring
  • Haircuts
  • Keratin treatment
  • Updos/styling
  • Airbrush, eye, contour and natural makeup
  • Fake lashes

Beautiful bride
Beautiful bride
Bride in her gown
Bride in her gown
Not just weddings! Hair and makeup services for photo shoots and events of any kind!
Sweet groom
Bride with bridesmaids
Bride with bridesmaids
Bridal hair and makeup, photographed by bc photography
Bridal hair and makeup, photographed by bc photography
Bridal hair shot, photographed by orange turtle photography.
Bridal hair shot, photographed by orange turtle photography.
Hair... Photographed by ovation photography and design
Hair... Photographed by ovation photography and design
Say i do updos
Updo shot, photographed by la vida creations photography.
Updo shot, photographed by la vida creations photography.
blakely0023

35 Reviews for Say I Do Updos

Megan · Married on 01/25/2018

Danielle was fantastic! I searched for a local hair and make up artist in my area for my wedding and found her. It was the first time I had ever had my makeup done by a professional and it was so much fun! She put on the right amount of everything so that I looked dolled up, but still myself :) Loved the airbrush and false lashes and it lasted all afternoon and night with all the pictures and dancing. I also brought in some hair extensions and she was able to snap them right in and create the perfect updo. Highly recommend Danielle! <3

Sent on 02/04/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/28/2017

I hired Say I Do Updos to take care of my bridal party at my wedding and I am so glad I did. Danielle and her team are total pros and during the planning process were extremely personable and answered all of my questions. This was key since I was planning my wedding from the east coast, and had to do all my communications on phone and email versus in person.

My bridal party looked absolutely beautiful - Danielle and her team did amazing work. Everyone looked natural but like the best versions of themselves. I am so pleased with their work and can't thank them enough for their warmth and talent on my special day!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Rachel · Married on 10/08/2016

I was in two friends weddings that used Danielle as their hair and makeup day of. Once it was my turn to get married, there wasn't a question in mind who i was going to book!

Danielle did amazing, dealt with my indecisiveness and last minute changes with a breeze. All my girls looked gorgeous and had a great time. I would recommend her a million times over!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Say I Do Updos's reply:

Thank you Rachel! So glad to have been able to work with you on your special day! I'm so glad you chose me after working with me at your friends weddings! I hope your special day was perfect!

Say I Do Updos FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Keratin, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

Real Weddings

• After the Engagement Wedding Planning
    After the Engagement Wedding Planning Wedding Planners

Danielle is a wonderful hair and makeup artist that I always recommend. She is reliable, on time, and can work with a large variety of looks. Plus, her pricing is amazingly fair. I love working with her, and can always count on her skills for my client's wedding day.

• Located at Salon Blondies 557 Main St., 557 Main St. Ramona, CA, 92065 See on map
    6198766349 (Phone number)
    We service all of San Diego and surrounding areas including Inland Empire. I travel to brides on their special day as well. Please call or email to schedule an appointment.