301 S Greene St Suite 16A, Greensboro, NC 27401 Map · Phone number

About Say I DO Travel

Say I DO Travel, a GetAway Travel Group Company, has a team of destination wedding specialists who are devoted to making the planning process for your special day fun and stress-free. Your nuptials don’t end after you exchange vows. Now it’s time for one of the best parts of newlywed bliss to begin — the honeymoon.

Let's make this one of the most memorable events of your life!

Follow Say I DO Travel on

sandalsms3580 2

2 Reviews for Say I DO Travel

• Shamika

Shamika · Married on 05/20/2017

What can we say about Josh, he is awesome! He helped us pick a travel/honeymoon package that was accommodating to our needs and budget. He checked in on us periodically before our final balance was due. What makes Josh so awesome is once we arrived at our honeymoon destination in Ocho Rios Jamaica our room did not meet our expectation and looked nothing like the picture that was displayed online. My husband and I were upset and really wasnt enjoying our honeymoon. I was really pissed. I decided to email Josh to see if he could help us out. He responded in a timely manner and immediately started the ball rolling to make sure we were satisfied. The next day he gave us the name of the manager and told us to reach out to her. We went down to the club lounge and they showed us 2 rooms and we were more than happy with the 2nd room although it wasn't oceant front where we had been before. If it wouldn't have been for Josh I think our honeymoon would have been ruined. He made it happen from miles away and we couldn't be more greatful. My husband is especially greatful because what's the saying "happy wife happy life." I wasnt happy at all before thw room change and he had to hear it! Please choose Josh at Say I do Travel for all your travel needs. Josh you rock!

Josh is amazing! He helped make our honeymoon more than we could have ever imagined! We told him what we wanted and he set everything up for us! We went to the couples resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica and it was the most amazing experience ever! We didnt want to leave! Josh had fruit and champagne sent to our room while we were there and he also was quick to communicate when an excursion that we had already paid for, became unavailable. He helped arrange another, more-expensive, excursion at no-charge last minute! Josh is very responsive to emails and phone calls, which is great in my book! We now have a travel agent for life!

Say I DO Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Africa, Alaska, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, North America, Pacific Islands, South America, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Emergency Assistance, Travel Insurance